Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
When you think of strap-ons, typically a women wearing it is what comes to mind. I saw a question on Twitter yesterday (from Mistress Kay) about why a man would ever wear one. My answer was, at least what I've come to understand from our customers, is that a male would want to wear one if he were having trouble maintaining or getting an erection and his partner still wanted a realistic sexual experience without pills.

There are harnesses designed with an open crotch so that he could wear it comfortably, as well as a hollow harness kit which allows him to place himself inside the attachment.

Then there's the Menage A Twois kit, which gives the wearer an additional phallus so as to double penetrate their partner. But that one seems to be the least popular.

So, question open to men and women - if you were in the situation where perhaps you needed something like this, would you choose a harness over a sleeve or a little blue pill? Any experiences out there with men in strap-ons?

Thanks Mistress Kay for the question that prompted this post!

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #2 
that menage trois kit sounds interesting. would love to try it. has anyone reading this tried it and if they have how was it? would love to have some double penetration without the extra person and this sounds like it may be the way to go

Reply with quote  #3 
The safest 3-way there is! I posted about this a bit ago and the only responses were that it sounded cool but no experiences out there. Yet!
Leoskorn

Reply with quote  #4 
  I would have to use the sleeve. What can I say I don't like pills but I dont think I could handle a 3-some.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
So far, the only one I've seen that we like is the one I bought that's simply mounted on a cock ring. You don't have to stop for an intermission to strap in. I don't need an artificial dong yet so that's not a concern for us. Ours comes in a couple of colors and I picked red. It has a ribbed bendable phallus mounted below a hefty cock ring and it's really great for double penetration during intercourse. It has a little bullet on top that brushes up against my wife's clit and drives her wild  when we come together in the missionary postion. The same sensation goes up her ass and adds to her enjoyment. If you flip her over and go doggie style you have to invert the toy on you with the phallus up and the bullet down which still does the trick for her but now it does great things for my scrotum. I like to keep things simple. Hank 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.