Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #1 
Tabu Fact #29: Defects happen.

Whether your purchase is a car stereo, a set of tires, or even a fabulous sex toy, there is always a small risk of finding irregularities or factory errors. That means "don't take it personally." Occasionally, products can even be damaged in transit by the oddly overzealous mailman (as in the case of one of our poor customers who found a muddy footprint on her box.)

We feel your pain. Nothing saddens us more than the thought of you tearing into your package with Christmas Day anticipation only to find your new friend shattered in a thousand non-operational pieces. However, if this happens to be the case, you have several options available to you! You may:

A. Wail with rage and frustration at being viciously conned out of your hard-earned money. Curse the day you found our website and swear you’ll “never get fooled again” as you shake your fist at the sky.

B. Exact sweet, sweet vengeance on your damaged package with a baseball bat, lighter fluid and a blowtorch. Then, file a complaint with the Attorney General, The Better Business Bureau, and the Roman Clergy (right after you curse Chris Mathews for not granting you an interview on Hardball.)

C. Contact us for a replacement.

Which is the most appropriate answer? Here’s a hint: It’s not A or B.
And the correct answer is..C! Ofcourse we'll cover manufacturers defects! Just contact us within 30 days of purchase. In most cases, we'll need you to mail the item back so we can see what the problem is, but we'll be happy to refund your additional shipping.

Just remember, we cover defective merchandise not personal preference. That means you can't ask for a return because you ordered an orange butt plug and you suddenly decided you look better in lime, or you thought you were a summer and now you realize you're really an autumn, or your eyes are bigger than your..you get the picture.  And yes, that also means we can't take it back because you swear you "didn't open the package." Come'on people. Would you want to purchase an item that 3 other customers swore they didn't open? We didn't think so.

Your satisfaction and safety are very important to us. Therefore, please understand that we cannot accept returns on any product (opened or unopened) unless it is due to defects in materials or workmanship. Unlike many retailers that accept returns and then re-sell the used product, we immediately destroy all returned merchandise-without exception. This means you can always have absolute confidence that anything you purchase from TabuToys has never been used and is therefore completely clean and safe.

Products defective in materials or workmanship may be returned for a replacement, credit or full refund within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. You must request a Return Authorization in order to return your product. All unauthorized returns will be immediately destroyed without exception.

How to request a return:
Click 'My Account' on the top of any page.
Click on 'View Order History, Status and/or Request a Return'.
Click on the Order Number containing the item(s) you'd like to return.
Click 'Return Request' on the Order Details page and follow the instructions.
Customer Service will send you an Approved or Denied notice with return instructions within seven (7) business days.

Are we clear?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Just out of curiosity, how often do you think there is a defect?
Nanette

Reply with quote  #3 
I think that depends on what you buy. Whenever I've bought a toy under $20 its always broken but my vibratex stuff has lasted for years.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana

Just out of curiosity, how often do you think there is a defect?

Very infrequent. Usually it's that the user has not inserted the batteries correctly. But I will agree with Nanette - if you buy a toy that's under $20 expect it not to last very long.

Adriana

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanette

I think that depends on what you buy. Whenever I've bought a toy under $20 its always broken but my vibratex stuff has lasted for years.

Interesting. MY vibratix rabbit habit (2 of them, in fact) broke!
Nanette

Reply with quote  #6 
That is interesting! What are you doing to them? 
I've been kickin it old school with the rabbit pearl that they've been making forever. (The one with the seperate battery pack.) I suspect alot of the "new, improved" stuff that has more high tech options might have a higher failure rate. I bought it mine in a little whole-in-the-wall sex shop in 99' and luckily I haven't had to replace it yet...Knock on wood. If I do I will probably go with the same thing or get a Fun Factory rabbit.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanette

That is interesting! What are you doing to them? 
I've been kickin it old school with the rabbit pearl that they've been making forever. (The one with the seperate battery pack.) I suspect alot of the "new, improved" stuff that has more high tech options might have a higher failure rate. I bought it mine in a little whole-in-the-wall sex shop in 99' and luckily I haven't had to replace it yet...Knock on wood. If I do I will probably go with the same thing or get a Fun Factory rabbit.

Apparently I'm just too wild. LOL
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.