Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
JackinWorld's "techniques" section is categorized into 3 parts (the basics, favorite variations and jackin expert collection) and actually has some good suggestions to vary up your masturbation session.

There are foreskin techniques you can try, self control games, kegel exercises and even an "objects & substances" section. Click any of the links above to get there and keep one hand handy!

doyen

Reply with quote  #2 
Gotta love the Jackin World site.
BloodyRed

Reply with quote  #3 
Cool... didn't think that there are variations for that kind of stuff!
Redbait

Reply with quote  #4 
There are various techniques.  I usually prefer not to use the full-fist method as using fingers and thumb (or just two fingers) is much better and I like to be able to see my erection as I stroke the foreskin up and down over the frenum and glans (don't know how those poor sods who are circumcised do it...).

I also like wrap things tightly around the shft of my penis when I masturbate to increase the pressure and friction. The easiest to use is a leather belt looped through the buckle and around my penis - this is my most common masturbation aid and it increases the sensation and also makes it easier to grip the penis tightly (in the belt) which I quite like.

Perhaps I am a bit masochistic as I enjoy a little pain sometimes. I like to squeeze my penis really, really hard so that the glans is completely swollen and I also fantasize about other people doing this to me.

Wearing clothes is also part of the technique. I usually masturbate with my penis sticking out through my open flies (always with the testicles out as well) as this seems to add to the pleasure. If I am alone in the house I may take off my trousers and have my penis sticking through the fly on my boxer pants. I like the look of my penis (especially when it is erect) but it seems more erotic to see it sticking out from my boxers.

I rarely masturbate when naked and if I am naked and want to play with myself I generally put something on my upper body so I am only naked from the waist down.

Also, I like to watch myself masturbate in a large mirror when I can as this adds an extra element of visual stimulation.

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbait

Wearing clothes is also part of the technique. I usually masturbate with my penis sticking out through my open flies (always with the testicles out as well) as this seems to add to the pleasure. If I am alone in the house I may take off my trousers and have my penis sticking through the fly on my boxer pants. I like the look of my penis (especially when it is erect) but it seems more erotic to see it sticking out from my boxers.

^ hot!

kerrynbaby

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi There,

Almost all adult online shop selling masturbators for men, there are a lot from all over the world. Here is a famous LINK REMOVED online and retail shop selling lots of masturbators for men, check it out.

studley

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbait
  I usually prefer not to use the full-fist method as using fingers and thumb (or just two fingers) is much better and I like to be able to see my erection as I stroke the foreskin up and down over the frenum and glans (don't know how those poor sods who are circumcised do it...).

I am circumcised but I also prefer the method you do.  Something I do for a change of pace once in a while is to put on a rubber glove (the thin ones like food preparers use) and lube it up real good. That almost makes it feel like someone is doing the stroking.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #8 
I hadnt thought about that before studley...but it sounds like fun. And having Dreamer wear one all lubed up could be quite the experience! But if she did it, it would be a technique for a man, would it?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.