Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Okay so I got a new thermometer the other day and it came with protective plastic strips, and other than checking the temperature in my mouth but also my armpit and my vagina. And I was shocked to find out that the temperature was around the same temperature of my mouth (body heat), and my armpit was higher, almost 100* F. I've heard of people taking body temperatures in the mouth, ear, and anus for body heat but never the vagina or penis so I didn't know what to expect.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Princess: rectal temperature is pretty much internal body core temperature. A doctor friend once told me it was a better indicator than taking it orally. It's not unusual to take it rectally in cases of extreme hypothermia. I can imagine that vaginal temperature wold be about the same as rectal unless you were sexually stimulated then it might be higher. Penis temperature? That's hard to imagine for two reasons: one, because you would have a hell of a time sticking it up mine and two, how accurate would it be? It's probably arguable, as it shrinks and retracts into the body when it's cold and if your tally whacker is curved good luck getting it in without braking something. HHH
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #3 
Yeah, vaginae of course are more internal than penis. As they say, a vagina is basically an eternal penis.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #4 
Princess: don't you mean an 'internal,' penis? HHH
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #5 
LoL Yeah that's what i meant.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #6 
Don't some people measure vaginal temperates when trying to conceive..?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.