Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Poll Results

Do Women Jack-Off?
 Yes 8 88%
 No 0 0%
 Only Men Do That 1 11%
Total votes: 9   Please or register an account to vote.

Author   Comment  
Roadie

Reply with quote  #1 
I have been wondering what women call it when they masterbate. You know? Is there a name for it? Men jack-off...what do woman do? I've heard a few terms, but none of them seem to get the point across like JACKING OFF.

My opinion, for what it's worth, is they jack-off too. After all, isn't masterbation a gender-neutral term?

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Why Roadie, we jill off, of course. 

Yeah, I don't think I'd ever use that phrase, but I've sure heard it. I swear I read a reply in this forum where they said "diddle the clittle" but I think that was just someone being cute. Honestly, my friends say "masturbate"! The horror!

Roadie

Reply with quote  #3 
Guess that goes with 'Flick the Bean'?
Redbait

Reply with quote  #4 
There are lots of terms. Wanking, spanking the monkey, beating the meat, rubbing one out ... are all commonly used expressions (I've never heard anyone talk about jacking off so that must be an exclusively Stateside saying) but personally I prefer to use the term masturbating as this sounds more erotically exciting to my ear.

I also like the term playing with myself as this sounds like fun and also this is what I often do - I play with my penis to give myself some erotic fun. Often I play with myself, idly stroking my penis and pulling my foreskin for a while in between bouts of more serious stroking to wank myslf to a slow climax.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie

I have been wondering what women call it when they masterbate. You know? Is there a name for it? Men jack-off...what do woman do? I've heard a few terms, but none of them seem to get the point across like JACKING OFF.

My opinion, for what it's worth, is they jack-off too. After all, isn't masterbation a gender-neutral term?

Yeah, "masturbation" is gender neutral. I have heard the term "Jilling Off" but can't get myself to use it. It's seems awkward to me. My husband just says "Did you make yourself come today?" I've heard some cute terms, "flicking the bean" ect but my favorite is "Killing Kittens." Evidentally, some Right Wing nut was comparing women masturbating, in "abominational terms" as bad as "someone killing kittens." I find the term hilarious, because you have the "kitten/pussy" thing in there, which I doubt the Intolerant who accidentally made up the term thought of.

"Yeah, I had nothing to do this morning, so I spent the morning in bed Killing Kittens." My guess is the person you are speaking to would have to be aware of the term. LOL!

Reply with quote  #6 
Jilling off is silly. I say 'jerk' off as opposed to jack off but I use it for me, too. Mostly I just masturbate, though
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #7 
I use "jerk-off" as an adjective for someone who's being an ass - usually on the road.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.