Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Okay so the new Lifetime Movie, The Client List supposedly based on the true story of a Texas housewife who turned to prostitution to save her family's finances and house in the recession. And I'm watching Jennifer Love Hewitt right now on the Joy Behr (last name, don't know) Show about supposedly women have actually done this in this economy. And I don't blame people for this. Like I'm a single, childless 26 year old who has struggled for years to find work, even after getting an occupation specific certificate (went back to college) and still awaiting to see if I can't get on SSI (which isn't much of an income)...well you get the picture. I would never do it myself because I just have too much Christian guilt but I have thought about in this economy if all I did to get myself out of my whole, was at the very least got pregnant by some random loser so I could get on welfare and medicaid (and not be supported by my parents) or even turned to a life of crime like drug dealing, stealing, and/or prostitution; I could possibly become financially independent. But of course I'm not going to do it and I should be able to get on SSI soon but basically it's been super difficult for me since graduating high school about 8 years ago. I live in a small, rural town that doesn't have much to offer. And ironically, if I did any of these morally corrupt things, I could probably get a job easy in my town. Most employers in my town seem to prefer seedy criminals. No joke! Anybody else here been affected by the economy? Or have you known someone to do these illegal or seedy activities to make a living during this time. I've had jobs before but they were dead end short term ones.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Princess:
I had a little garage in Huntington Beach, Ca in the seventies and two of my best customers were very expensive call girls who I could have never hoped to afford. One said she only expected to work for another year or two and then she would retire with a hefty nest egg and never to have to work again. Sadly the other one was found floating face down in the harbor and she stirred up quite a scandal with the local politicians. The first disappeared and I hope she's doing well where ever she is. They were both furnishing a necessary service and the one and I had the opportunity to talk about her work a couple of times when she came to pick up her car. She was an intelligent  beautiful woman who was very careful and I don't think she had a moment of guilt about her work. I've always found that part of their business fascinating but the gals who work the streets are a different story. There's a documentary series on Direct TV that showed the seedier side of the life. How would you like to blow a guy who hasn't bathed lately? HHH   
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #3 
I've seen similar documentaries on some tv documentaries and I have to admit the more legit and non-street prostitution businesses seem glamourous and interesting but of course street is scarier. Realistically if I did swallow all my pride and dignity and actually went out did it, I would end up on the streets because I don't have the looks for the more legit businesses,   And who's to say I could really sell on the streets, I'd probably end up dead or injured.But other than that, to me sexuality is special and not something I can share easily. It would disgust me to sleep with a lot of desperate, old, ugly men (most likely to be the clientel). I'm watching it now, quite interesting.
Clairebear

Reply with quote  #4 
Oh, I think I'd probably do it if anybody would pay my old ass!
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #5 
I'm too picky to just allow anyone to touch me. I've experienced enough sexual harrassment in my day.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.