Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
Like most men I've always wondered how I measured up against the competition? Especially in the locker room or the showers at the gym where some of the guys have to sling theirs over their shoulder to keep from tripping. If you're less than a foot long and you said you hadn't suffered from penis envy at some time in your life I'd say you were probably lieing.In my desperation I finally measured my monster and I was shocked to find that it was only 5 1/2" long by 1 7/8" across, with a standard school ruler. I was so devastated by the results that I didn't bother with the circumference. This plagued me for years but my fears were put to rest when I started sleeping with a young lady who'd bedded enough men to know her preferences. Of the three of us she was occasionally entertaining she said one poor chap was just too small and couldn't get the job done for her. The other was so big it literally hurt when they really got going. I guess I won by default. We had a lot of good times in bed. She said  I was just right for her. Sort of like Goldie locks and the three bears I guess. But she did admit that quality was more important than quantity. Any way to make a long story short she wanted a guy with my dimensions but a lot bigger bank roll than a teacher. I hope this helps because if I've learned anything from this it's: do the best you can with what you've got. Hank
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Let the truth be known! The average length of a flaccid, or unaroused, penis is between 3 and 4 inches and the average length of an erect penis is between 5 and 7 inches. In fact, a penis is only considered to be abnormally small if it measures 3 inches or less when fully erect. Finally, the average girth, or circumference, of an erect penis is 4 to 5 inches around (that's approximately 1.25 - 1.65 inches wide)

The great news is that whether you are smaller or bigger than average — or hang right in the middle — it is what you do with your body, mind, and phallice that matters to most sexual partners.

Cinnamon Chambers

Reply with quote  #3 
There is not a drastic amount of difference in my opinion. It is the person, not just the penis.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #4 
I think size is somewhat important but it's not the end of the world. Like has mentioned, the person using it and the way he does can make up for any shortcomings. On the other hand, a godly penis can be ruined by a dick of a man who doesn't know what he's doing.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana

On the other hand, a godly penis can be ruined by a dick of a man who doesn't know what he's doing.

AMEN sister!

cathy22
Reply with quote  #6 
I was fortunate with my last boyfriend,
he was a sweetheart AND large.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.