Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
What is the dominant/submission point to the act of pegging? Like obviously this act is somewhat set in the S&M community, but is this considered an extreme version of S&M?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Do you mean how does D/s play into it? For a Domme and sub (female dom and male sub), it certainly can involve power play. It can be an activity that shows a lot of vulnerability on the male's side.

But whether it's extreme? Probably not. It certainly doesn't involve extreme pain, blood, or really stressing the body.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Princess: the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. I'm sure someone out there has the answer regardless of the subject. HHH
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana

Do you mean how does D/s play into it? For a Domme and sub (female dom and male sub), it certainly can involve power play. It can be an activity that shows a lot of vulnerability on the male's side.

But whether it's extreme? Probably not. It certainly doesn't involve extreme pain, blood, or really stressing the body.

I guess if the dom doesn't use lube and/or uses a dildo that's too large for the male it could have a torture aspect to it Not to mention if she uses a vibrator in her harness and turned up really high. I know how vibrations are when they get too intense.

Thanks for answering.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #5 
Oh, true. I usually assume that anal is a comfortable experience but it doesn't have to be if that's what you're going for!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.