Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
I was referring P Gell to Inside the (Oversexed) Mind Of Gloria Brame (Gloria Brame's awesome site) and when linking, I found this adorable photo I had to share.

She says, "Remember: It's never to late to have fun!"

Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
God willing thats me and Dreamer in a year or two...ok...maybe a few more than that!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
That reminds me of the story of the young bull and old bull who were standing watch above the herd. The young bull said, "Why don't we run down there and fuck one of the cows?" The old bull said, "Why don't we walk down there and fuck them all?" When you get older sex is like that. You use your head a lot more than your dick and I think you enjoy it as well if not more. At least I do. I wish I'd known then what I know now. Hank
Angel

Reply with quote  #4 
That's something everyone hope to be when we get that age  
Adriana

Reply with quote  #5 
awesome!
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
So cute. I love to see older people totally in love and obviously still getting it on.

The Man and I will be one of those couples who will be screwing our brains out well into our 90s. My hope is we both die at Orgasm at the same time, while making love. Sometime in our late 80s or early 90s....

Reply with quote  #7 
P Gell:  I want to die in the sack with my honey and I hope it takes the undertaker a week to get the smile off my face. HHH
Annabanana

Reply with quote  #8 
Oh my god, I totally thought that was Betty White at first. That is totally sweet.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.