Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Poll Results

If you knew you wouldn't get caught, would you cheat? (Current relationship)
 Hell no! I respect my relationship. 6 85%
 No one would ever find out? YES! 1 14%
 Monogamy isn't natural, so yes. 0 0%
 Never. I've been hurt by this before and wouldn't do it to my partner. 0 0%
 I'm in an open relationship. CHeating isn't part of our vocabulary. 0 0%
Total votes: 7   Please or register an account to vote.

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
I'm just curious, with all of the infidelity talk about celebrities in the news. These people got caught one way or another but if you knew with 100% conviction that no one would ever find out, would you cheat on your current partner?

And more importantly, is there something missing that would prompt this? Or do you just miss having the variety of the single life? Or perhaps it'd just be to get a taste of something/one else for a change. Or is it because you aren't getting any action out of your current relationship? Or the disgusting, "because I can" answer?

Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
Interestingly...Dreamer is the variety of my life. I suggest things to do...she says OK! How could I cheat on that? That has never happened in any relationship I have been in!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Been there done that the first time around and I don't think it was worth it. I couldn't do it to the lady I'm married to now. HHH
Agirl

Reply with quote  #4 
I've cheated too but the results were a disaster and the guy I was with became suicidal. I will definitely not be going there again but I sometimes wonder if humans are actually wired for monogamy.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
I've been a doer and I've had it done to me. It is a hell of a blow to your ego when you find out. and you're usually the last one to know. HHH
studley

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu Mod

if you knew with 100% conviction that no one would ever find out, would you cheat on your current partner?

And more importantly, is there something missing that would prompt this?

At this point, under the right circumstances I just might cheat.  The reason being my wife is not interested in sex at all (admits it and even kind of jokes about it).  It's not just sex that's missing but intimacy in general.
AlabamaGirl

Reply with quote  #7 
I know exactly how you feel.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #8 
you know, I voted 'i respect my relationship' but could have gone with "Never. I've been hurt by this before and wouldn't do it to my partner."
mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #9 
I think if it was something I could actually pursue, the boyfriend and I would take about it first.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.