Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Dion_Y

Reply with quote  #1 
This is my first post so please go easy on me. I had sex with my new boyfriend last week for the very first time and everything was going great until I pulled out my vibrator. My ex used to love to use toys on me and its my usual way of getting off because I can't cum unless something buzzes my clit at the same time. Soooo, I thought this was pretty typical for most women but he got really quiet and acted kind of shocked & embarassed about it...nothing happened after that which made me embarrassed. I'm hoping I just took him by surprise because I like him a lot.

Do most men get intimidated by toys?

Or girls, have you had any similar experiences?
viXXXette

Reply with quote  #2 
I could maybe understand if you were using, like, a dildo that was bigger than your guy but if you were only using a little clit buzzer you probably need to chuck this loser because the sex will only get more lame with time.
Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #3 
I dunno, I personally wouldn't pull out a vibrator during my first session with a new guy unless I somehow already knew it'd be cool. Some dudes may not be into it. Plus - wouldn't the excitement of being with this new guy you like a lot be enough to get you off?
RadioHead

Reply with quote  #4 
Nothing would make me happier than for a chick to bust out a toy on the first date. (Never happens.) At least then I'd know she was open minded and we would have something in common sexually..
Q_thebody

Reply with quote  #5 
If you are a sexually open person you should strongly reconsider making a relationship with a guy like that. Sex gets routine with time and if he's not adventurous your gonna be bored off your ass. Good luck Sweety!
kourtnei

Reply with quote  #6 
I understand you was tryna get urs too I dnt blame you. I would have done the same thing if that was the only thing to make me cum he would have to hate it or luv it .
Mike.

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donia

This is my first post so please go easy on me. I had sex with my new boyfriend last week for the very first time and everything was going great until I pulled out my vibrator. My ex used to love to use toys on me and its my usual way of getting off because I can't cum unless something buzzes my clit at the same time. Soooo, I thought this was pretty typical for most women but he got really quiet and acted kind of shocked & embarassed about it...nothing happened after that which made me embarrassed. I'm hoping I just took him by surprise because I like him a lot.

Do most men get intimidated by toys?

Or girls, have you had any similar experiences?
    I Believe a real man has to do whatever it takes to make his woman have a Great orgasim every time they have sex. Dudes, stop being selfish, think of your woman first, if you satisfy her in bed she will never go looking somewhere else-make her cum, not once,twice but at least 3 to more times-do whatever it takes ( Tongue works wonders if you know how to use it) Orale get busy, she's waiting! Dudes Im 48 years old and leave my wife speechless and out of breath, if I can do it so can you young dudes, Toys are great, if you need them use them, but Satisfy that woman.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #8 
Mike, we love you.
Annabanana

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.

[quote author=Donia link=topic=380.msg1323#msg1323 date=1219465975]
    I Believe a real man has to do whatever it takes to make his woman have a Great orgasim every time they have sex. Dudes, stop being selfish, think of your woman first, if you satisfy her in bed she will never go looking somewhere else-make her cum, not once,twice but at least 3 to more times-do whatever it takes ( Tongue works wonders if you know how to use it) Orale get busy, she's waiting! Dudes Im 48 years old and leave my wife speechless and out of breath, if I can do it so can you young dudes, Toys are great, if you need them use them, but Satisfy that woman.

Orale Dude, you rock. Tell your wife she's a lucky woman
sexy_clara

Reply with quote  #10 
It's better to have sex with your guy if their is sex toy/s involve. Honestly, I really love doing sex with my partner when he play my thing with vibrator and huge dildo, you really feel total satisfaction when doing that.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosy Glow

I dunno, I personally wouldn't pull out a vibrator during my first session with a new guy unless I somehow already knew it'd be cool. Some dudes may not be into it. Plus - wouldn't the excitement of being with this new guy you like a lot be enough to get you off?

I agree. You wouldn't immediately shove your finger up a guy's ass unless you knew he was into it. Just because -you- know that you don't normally orgasm during sex doesn't mean he does and this can come off as quite insulting.

He may very well normally be into toys but you should get to know eachother and the sex without them, at least at first.

I love toys, by myself and during sex but I would never be so presumptuous.
naughtyeliot

Reply with quote  #12 
I'm with Adriana and Rosy Glow. I think it was bad form to pull out a vibrator without first letting him know you need one to help you get off. I think you should discuss any toy use before your first sexual encounter with any lover if you absolutely need one to get off. Such preparation should make any toy appearance less shocking and off-putting for your lover. Now, if you do discuss it and he's just steadfast against any toy use, then I'd suggest you take that into consideration when contemplating a long-term relationship with this guy.
cathy22
Reply with quote  #13 
        Like I mentioned in another thread my last boyfriend and I used a toy when we first started our relationship, but I can't introduce it to my new guy because of the, "size", issue
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.