Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Jack

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasite

My fiance and I are planning a trip to Key West for our honeymoon. We had a shared bachelor/bachelorette party and needless to say we will be taking a whole lotta "marital aids" with us for the trip. Whats the deal with airport security? if theyre going to give us a hard time should we just leave the toys at home?

Well it all depends on where you put the toys - obviously don't bring it with yourself in the airplane, put it deep down in your luggage, and they won't even notice it, as long as it's not a turned on vibrator

Reply with quote  #17 
pack your toys and go....
tw

Reply with quote  #18 
i sooner forget my toothbrush
Jamie Menez

Reply with quote  #19 
Sorry to butt in guys. Just thought id throw in my 2 cents. On the whole, customs are fine. You do need to take into account that custom decisions are based on 'discretion' to use the term loosely. You are essentially at the mercy of characters.

Something embarrassign happened to me in Spain. I was travelling back on my own from Bracelona where I had visited their equivalent of erotica (a festival with lots of dildos). I got  myself some goodies and had packed them in my hand luggage. This was fine, or atleast I thought it was. I got through customs fine, no hassle. untill I got to the other side in THE UK not even spain.

Basically, I had got myself a studded bully boy type thing, with metalic studs on the handle. Well, to cut a story short, this set the flaming detectors off didn't it!! I could see by the face of the power tripper at the end of the conveyer that I was going to be stopped and sure enough, my bag was pulled aside. They opened the bag and waste dno time in hetting the dildo out. People sniggered, one woman even let out a howl before a succession of cackles whilst all I could hear behind me was, 'Whats that Daddy'? They le tme have it back before making a point of passing it to one another to have a 'closer inspection'

Great!
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #20 
Ouch! I hope they were wearing their rubber gloves!
Pecos

Reply with quote  #21 
Aww Christ. Was this in your carry-on bag or your checked luggage? People need to get a life.
makelove

Reply with quote  #22 
i think traveling with sex toys is no problem, as long as we can handle it. Now days Airport security personnel are searching carry on luggage more often these days. So i suggest you to check in your "toys" bag not to carrying on.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #23 
I have a small metallic bullet vibrator, and the instructions said NOT to bring it on a plane. It evidentally looks just like a real bullet through an X Ray (one with a battery in it, so it's even more suspect) So, yes, you do have to be careful.

I'd think that "multiple use" toys like Hitachi Magic Wand or a Wahl 7 in 1, which look like "back massagers" (and can be used for that exact purpose with fantastic results) are a safer bet on a plane.

I've had my luggage searched, both carry on, and the luggage I checked. My Man and I look like Damn Hippies, and we always seem to get pulled aside for "Random" searches.  Not only that, but when we get home, there is that little "sorry for the inconvenience, but we searched your bag, like you were a terrorist, rather than a tax paying American Citizen just because we didn't like the way you were dressed" note in there. (No, the note doesn't say that. It just "informs you" that they searched your bags you checked.)

Fuckin' fascists.

Reply with quote  #24 
I try not to ever check bags but if I do, you can bet all the "embarrassing" stuff is right on top. And the return trip? Have fun rifling through "worn" panties and socks! 
lamb

Reply with quote  #25 
If you use a wooden dildo it won't set off any metal detectors and you can always say that it is some kinda cool arty sculpture from Europe if it is noticed.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.