Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
BullEagle

Reply with quote  #1 
Has anyone had any experience with them?  Can they really be worn out in public without everyone knowing what you/she is wearing?  A little buss is expected but if it is much louder than a cell phone on vibrate it will probably be too loud for us since we don't do any real clubbing.  Does the vibrator "hit the spot"?  What is the range of the remote control?  I've been looking at these by turn me on
http://www.vibratingpantiesguide.com/turn-me-on-vibrating-panties
and these by Astrea
http://www.vibratingpantiesguide.com/astrea-vibrating-panties

Does anyone have any advice or first hand experience?  I've read just about all that I can find online. 
Thanks a bunch
Jason and Shea
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
My opinion is that vibrating panties are probably like some of the strap on vibes I've tried. They're less likely to hit the spot if you have any flesh down there and are likely not super powerful. Many women's panties already have an area where you could slip in a small, battery powered vibe. That might be something you try before investing in some vibrating panties.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Over the years, I have dabbled with a lot of toys. I can honestly say that the Wild Exotics Remote Controlled panty is a good one. Soft, washable (and kind of cute) panty and the vibe is in a good spot. The range is usually 30 feet.

It's big, it's bulky but the Remote Control Butterfly works well too. It's been a pretty consistent toy.

I can say that no one will know that she's wearing them unless she's wearing a spandex bodysuit. And unless you are in a totally silent room, no one will hear it either.

The other suggestion is the WE vibe. You could slip that baby in and wear it around all day if you like. The only drawback is no remote. The on/off switch is in the front, under the skin. So as long as you have a comfortable place to reach down and flip that switch - these could be worn anywhere. Even work! (not that I'd know of course...)

jozef88

Reply with quote  #4 
do you have some img. or url. where i can look at that vibrating panties...i would like to look them. 
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
Click on the light blue text in the paragraph above. The words are highlighted because they are links to the products
mokfoongyen

Reply with quote  #6 
Mine is a panty girdle which has a double six inch vibrating dildos  built in one infront  the other behind. That fits nicely into my pussy and anus opening everytime I wear it when on it makes super horny until you cannot with stand it
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokfoongyen

Mine is a panty girdle which has a double six inch vibrating dildos  built in one infront  the other behind. That fits nicely into my pussy and anus opening everytime I wear it when on it makes super horny until you cannot with stand it

Wow - where'd you find that awesome apparatus?

mokfoongyen

Reply with quote  #8 
it is a DIY one made up of a girdle with girly shorts with strap-on vibrating hardness built in aim right at your pussy
plus attach the other one aim right at the anus opening
hartwell1066

Reply with quote  #9 
must use rabbit vibrator.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.