Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Review of Climax Bursts Warming by Domina Doll from VibeReview

I am fairly wary of sensation lubes of any kind, be it warming, tingling, cooling, what-have-you. The reason is that I made it my personal mission to play guinea pig and test as many sensations lubes as I could to compare them, see if they worked, and offer recommendations to my clientele at the sex store where I work. What did I find? Well, one nearly burnt my clit off, while the majority just plain didn’t work. So, I was very skeptical when trying Climax Bursts Warming Lubricant for this review.

Word of caution. Always test sensation lubes on your inner wrist, then the tip of your tongue first to see how powerful it may be before it gets to your genitals. When applying to the genital area, use a very small amount at first to see how it feels before lubing it up. I recommend the size of a Q-tip head, especially if applying it to the clitoris or penis head. Actually, it makes good sense to try it elsewhere on the genitals first, like the labia lips before putting it on your most sensitive spot. Once you have applied it wait at least 10-15 minutes before reapplying it if you feel no response. Some products need to penetrate in order to activate. If you find after that amount of time you don’t have any sensitivity issues: rashes, itching, burning, creeping skin feeling; then go ahead and apply a bit more, unless you find it is doing what it is supposed to do. And, last but not least: READ THE INSTRUCTIONS (when available).

So back to the review. I used the Climax Bursts Warming Lubricant several times, over several masturbation sessions, three days in a row. I know, having used O’My Clitoral Stimulating Gel that some sensation lubes activate more over time as they bring the blood to the genitals and increase sensation. This didn’t happen with Climax Bursts Warming Lubricant. The first time I used it cautiously and felt nothing. The second time I was more adventurous and lubed it up a bit more. Still nothing. The third time I took it in the bathtub with my new Fukuoku Magnificent Vibrating Glove, and drenched my pussy and breasts with it. I mean I poured it on, nearly half the bottle. Nope. Nadda. This stuff doesn’t warm up.

There are also little beads full of Vitamin E in the lube that are supposed to burst when applied. They did break down when rubbed in, but they were more for color FX than sensation FX I would say. As far as the Vitamin E is concerned, my skin does feel nice and soft. Not sure if that is the lube though.

Finally. This lube is oil-based. Oil and pussies do not mix, but being a guinea pig and all, I did try it. I didn’t use it for penetration though, and I would not recommend using an oil-based lube for pussy penetration as they can attract bacteria and cause infections. Oils will also stain fabrics and cause dyes to run in sex toys. Oil-based lubes are not safe with latex condoms either because they break down the latex. So I would recommend oils only for boys and their whack-off sessions.

Sensation lubes to try.

If you want to try some different types of lubes, I really liked the ID Lubes line of warming and tingling products like ID Sensation Warming Liquid. Both had the desired effect and both were not too intense. O’My Clitoral Stimulating Gel is a great stimulating lube that increases sensitivity with most users after several sessions. Some people find it too weak though, but I found it perfect. Kama Sutra and Shunga also both make sensation lubes which are excellent. Oil of Love is a sensual warming lube and it tastes like cotton candy. Beware though; Kama Sutra’s mint green sensation balm is very intense. It is the one that burned me and is supposed to be used as a prolonging balm for men with premature ejaculation issues and NOT as a sensation lube for sensitive clitties!

For those of you like me who read packaging, Climax Bursts Warming Lubricant contains the following: Propylene glycol, Glyceryl polymethacrylate, PEG-8, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Retinyl palmitate, Agar, Red 30

So that’s the low down on sensation lubes folks. Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast, Viviane! Tweet, tweet!

repost from Viviane's Sex Carnival

Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
I've never heard about testing on your tongue but that is a good idea.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu Toypro

Beware though; Kama Sutra’s mint green sensation balm is very intense. It is the one that burned me and is supposed to be used as a prolonging balm for men with premature ejaculation issues and NOT as a sensation lube for sensitive clitties!

I have known customers to dab a bit of this balm at the back of the throat to give oral sex a little zing 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.