Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #1 
Did you know...

Lipstick is believed to have been invented in ancient Egypt for women who specialized in oral sex. They wanted their lips to look more inviting.

Egyptians inserted stones into their vagina to prevent pregnancy. (It worked kind of like the modern IUD by preventing implantation).

The expression "get laid" supposedly has its roots in the "Everleigh" bordello in 1900's Chicago ("I'm going to get Everleighed tonight.".

The word "fuck" is actually an acronym. It dates back to the Good Old Days, when England was severely under populated due to the usual combination of fire, war and plague. The King issued an official order to... well, fuck, to replenish the population. Hence the phrase "Fornicate Under Command of the King" passed into everyday language

In Ancient Greece, women would expose their vaginas to ward off storms at sea.

It was considered elegant for aristocratic ladies of the 16th century to let their pubic hair grow as long as possible so it could be pomaded and adorned with bows and ribbon.

Up until 1884, a Victorian-era woman could be sent to prison for denying a husband sex.

For more sexual tidbits click here:
http://www.tabutoys.com/trivia.asp
P Gell

Reply with quote  #2 
Interesting.

I have heard two other reasons for the word "Fuck." One was supposedly used when people were executed for fornication or adultery or even rape (it was all the same to the old Intolerants.) . Supposedly, their tombstone would include the acronym "F.U.C.K." For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.

The other (most likely the most true) is from the German Fricken which means "To strike" Or "To strike strongly and repeatedly."

Reply with quote  #3 
Interesting about the lipstick. Re: stones for birth control, they also used camel dung I believe.

Like P Gell, I was taught FUCK stands For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge as that was the charge prostitutes faced in court but I suspect it's more a germanic evolution than anything.
BloodyRed

Reply with quote  #4 
additional infos...

At age seventy, 73% of men are still potent.

A man's testicles increase in size by 50% when he is aroused.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.

56% of men have had sex at work.

Average number of times a man will ejaculate in his lifetime: 7,200; Average # of times he will ejaculate from masturbation: 2,000.

Average length of penis when not erect: 3.5 inches; Average length when erect: 5.1.

Percent of men who say they masturbate: 60% (the other 39% lied).

Percent of men who say they masturbate at least once a day: 54%.

Amount of time needed for a man to regain erection: from 2 minutes to 2 weeks.

Average # of erections per day for a man: 11.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #5 
This man replies to the above...

I hope to God when I'm 70, I'm still potent...even tho I've been cut...twice...
I have no clue what my testicles do...when I'm aroused the shrink up and get tighter...and feel like they are making a bee-line for my belly button...hmmm
The rightie/leftie thing works for me...
I drive a day cab big truck...aint no room to have sex in THAT sucker...
Is there a limit to how many times I squirt a load over my lifetime?
I'm below average...and above the other average...
I dont lie...but I dont masturbate either...unless I'm doing it for Dreamer or she is doing me...
Once a day? half the guys dont have anything better to do...
Two minutes to two weeks? I fall somewhere in between that...
And now I have to start keeping track of my daily erections...I have no clue how many I have...

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
    To all those concerned: Here's a different slant on the subject. The only resource I have left is Webster's Collegiate Dictionary which defines FUCK as "copulate," (blah blah blah abbreviations), "considered obscene and vulgar." A history prof I had, who I might add got his tit in a ringer for discussing this in class in good old conservative Orange County California defined it this way: "Fornicating under the consent of the king. In medieval times if a peasant wanted to marry he had a problem. The 'lord' or his representative had first claim on the bride. The prospective groom, if he could afford it, could by a license which they would hang over the door informing all others that they were fornicating under the consent of the king." And the groom's rights were protected. Hank

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.