Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
I'd like to ask to ask you about blow jobs and hand jobs. Ladies (or men) what are your favorite techniques to use on your male partner? Do you hum while you're giving him a blow job? Do you give good eye contact? Play with his balls a little? Lots of sloppy sounds?

We know HHH likes a good finger wave. Have you tried that? This forum is for all of you, so take it away!

Tell us what you do to send him over the edge in the comments:

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #2 
my husband  loves when its sloppy and wet. he also loves the sound and if i want to take him over the edge i take it really deep and hold while holding on to his waist. it drives him crazy.

Reply with quote  #3 
Those video clips I wrote about on the subject of how to give a blow job, on Cherry TV, would come in great here. They talked about licking and humming and where and how it's done best. In either case, whether it's a blow job or a hand job, please ladies, don't forget his balls. They're part of the package deal and they seem to be neglected the most often. Other things to consider are his ass and his prostate. That's where most of his ejaculate comes from and near or in the back door is the easiest way to stimulate that. A lady friend used to say that if you stroke or suck on the one eyed snake long enough it's going to spit at you. "Mrs. Watson and the milking table," proved that. With us guys it's pretty mechanical but how you get him to that point is the difference between a gal who can and one who can't. The ones who can we call Darling. HHH
latinoguy

Reply with quote  #4 
I have no complaints with my wife. She does it slow and takes it all in.  While she doesn't swallow she enjoys playing with my cum.  I am truly blessed...
studley

Reply with quote  #5 
What's a blow job ?  :-)
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
Studley: Poor Studley. A blow job as I understand it is when a woman takes a cock into her mouth and makes you cum  that way. A good one is best described as her sucking your cock like a popcicle and using everything at her disposal on you below your waist to get you off. She might start by massaging your thighs, your cock, your balls and your peri-anal area. One woman who gives women seminars on how to on can be seen on Cherry TV and she described it as a woman making her mouth have the same effect on your penis as her vagina, but between you and I if she knows what she's doing I think it's a whole lot better.

Picture this, all you can do is lay there and enjoy it. She's licking and nibbling and that can be a wonderful sensation all the way down your shaft to your pubes. If she can deep throat you, and I haven't found that many who could, and she has good breath control, she can actually lick your balls while your cock is stuffed all the way down her throat. That's an unbelievable sensation.

The finger wave Tabu eluded to is the icing on the cake and I've only known three women who could do it: one's here, one's in the Philippines and one's at Okinawa, (if the ones overseas are still alive). I think that's sufficiently covered in the oral area of the Forum. You might also want to investigate prostate massage and milking the prostate with Jonas Sterling at: Jonas Sterling (jonas@prostatemassageexpert.net). It's the best kept sexual secret I know of.

What happens next is you lose control and your cock explodes in her mouth. She can usually tell when you're going to cum because you'll start convulsing and leaking pre-cum. You're apt to have a much stronger orgasm and when you get off she basically has two choices: spit or swallow.

If she really knows what she's doing, (She's doing this all at the same time that she's stroking your shaft and balls when it's sliding out of her mouth). She literally getting a work out and hopefully she'll fondle you until you get soft. A lot of gals who pride them selves as being fellatrixes quit way too soon and run for the bathroom. She shouldn't stop until you're flaccid. That my friend is a blowjob in my book and now you know why we call the ladies who can, Darling. HHH
studley

Reply with quote  #7 
Seriously - I do know what a blow job is but have yet (at age 70) to have one. It has to be lovely.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #8 
Studley: I suppose they're available on Craig's list or E Bay but it's much better from someone who loves you. Hank
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.