Reply with quote  #18 
I ACT NORMAL IM VERY FLIRTY
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunzio

Sweet. How did you imbed your picture?

Nunzio,

you have to use an online storage site (like Photobucket) so that you can get a link to the photo. Then you copy and paste that link into your comment.

newgirl

Reply with quote  #20 
have no clue. no one has ever hit on me before, or if they have i wouldnt know that they were.  so any help on how to learn how to date? suggestions.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #21 
Newgirl -

I rarely point people to outside sites, but in this case, take a look at yourtango.com or even thefrisky.com. There are always posts on relationships and dating 101 with decent advice.

newgirl

Reply with quote  #22 
thanks.
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #23 
I agree that certain scents attract men. I used to wear a fruity body spray to the bar where I was a regular partier and someone always commented on it. They'd start to walk past my table and stop and tell me how good it smelled.
I also think body language has a huge part in attraction as well. I used to dance a lot and was often asked if I used to be an exotic dancer.
But mostly, it was the smile and eye contact. I usually made good eye contact with someone I might be attracted to, but not with someone I wasn't.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #24 
Right Dreamer, if you're comfortable in your own skin, exude confidence of some sort and appear to be having a good time, you'll definitely catch attention. If you are self conscious and act like it - people will avoid you like the plague.
destined
Reply with quote  #25 
Be myself.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.