Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Receiving it? I tried anal masturbation for the first time with a dildo last night and I noticed I didn't feel anything but hurt. I did use lube and I was gentle with myself. Like a man has a prostrate (p-spot) to tickle but what about a woman's anal area?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Princess: That's a good question but a difficult one and to be perfectly honest with you I don't know. You'd have to ask a woman. That would take a detailed report from some of the ladies here who claim to participate in it and say they enjoy it. Don't be surprised if you don't get a lot of response on this topic because when I bring it up to my friends they clam up tighter than a frogs ass and that's water tight.
    I can tell you what it's been like for me as a male rarely engaging in it with women in the past. The first, the woman who initiated it with me, like the very few since, knew what she was doing and slipped onto me from the ride'em cow girl position with no more problem than previous vaginal insertions. From my position underneath her I knew that some thing was very different because there was a different feel to it. I got the impression, as I did with some other women, that she was doing it more for me and I liked it.
    She was my first anal experience and she mounted me very slowly. From the look in her eyes she apparently enjoyed the presence of my cock in her ass although I was oblivious as to where it was. All I knew was that it felt incredibly good. But I do recall that her movements were much slower and more deliberate than usual.
    You have to know that she was a terrible show off, and when we were finished she told me what she'd done and asked if I liked it. It had been wonderful, a very different sensation. With her and the four others I've known who could and would take it up the ass it's always been a very snug fit and you could distinctly feel those two sets of muscles constricting around your cock. But I've often wondered if that was simply because of my girth. I'm average length but I've been told I'm much thicker. At least that's what the ladies said who claim to know.
    One of those ladies actually preferred anal to vaginal. It had been her form of birth control after two kids in three years with her minister ex-husband. Another liked it in her ass when she had her period but she still wanted to fuck. I had no problem with sex during her menstruation but she did. Another was totally nuts and I can't even guess what her motivations were but she seemed to like doing it for me so I didn't argue. The last one was just young and daring and she wanted to try something new that would raise eye brows.
    A few years after the first one I was given 'a finger wave' as part of a blow job by a very skillful whore in the Philippines who took a liking to me. That was my introduction to my own ass and  I only hope that you ladies like it as much as I did because if it's done right there are some great sensations up there. HHH
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Princess: If you do it wrong there are a lot of nerve endings there to tell you that you did. I suggest you pick up a copy of Toarmino's book on Anal sex for Women and watch her video or possibly those made by Nina Hartley. After you already hurt yourself this may be hard to believe but If you're healthy and properly prepared there's no reason for pain. I believe they have those materials here in the store or they can certainly direct you to who does. Please call them. Read and watch them first and then go very slow and easy. It sounds like you're having the same kind of experience as those who blunder up there not knowing what they're doing. Get some small anal plugs that go up in stages, and maybe a rack of progressive beads to get used to them and work your way up gradually. If you traumatized those muscles, as it sounds like you did, they'll remember, and the next time you venture up there you'll have to be even more gentle. It may be weeks before you'll be able to comfortably fit a dildo up there. If you started out with an average size dildo all you're liable to get is pain. And I hope it was an 'anal toy' with a wide base or imagine how embarrassed you're going to be when they roll you into an emergency room to take it out of your ass because you lost it with your greasy hands. An ER nurse friend of mine can tell you some very funny horror stories about that.  HHH
Adriana

Reply with quote  #4 
I have not experienced pleasure through solo anal play. the mindset of being "taken"  and doin something extra "naughty" is very important for me to enjoy anal. It's also pretty hard for me to get the right angles because of my short arms and big butt. d= Definitely easier for a partner to get it right
the_end

Reply with quote  #5 
The pleasure a woman can receive from getting anal is just amazing when preformed properly. When i say properly i do mean lots of lubrication and the proper kind for your body, for example if you have sensitive skin a product like KY jelly might burn or sting your anal area. Though it is not recommended you can use the thick saliva you get from deep throating. For the first time make sure you lover has washed their hands because even the smallest amount of dirt can make your bum sting and burn to the point where you're done for the night. Then have him start with a finger or toy to stretch your anus slightly and to help your body get used to the sensation because it is an odd one.  Now if you, NOT HIM*, are ready to try his penis than get him lubed up. Now there is debate on which is a good position for first timers but i think it is a personal choice. I myself started by laying on my side and my bf entered from behind VERY VERY SLOWLY. Then from there you just have to relax and breath and try to release your muscles slightly. Once you relax and he can move have him start pumping. Its really up to you how fast you want to go.
Now the pleasure you can get from anal is amazing beyond comparison. Can i just say best orgasms of my life! Not only does anal feel good for you but it also feels great for your partner. Also if you get to the point where you want to have more stimulation have him reach around and finger your pussy and that is just amazing!

*i say this because only you should control the speed because only you can feel your insides and if you feel any pain than stop just know your own limits.

Hope this helped
Erica

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKLS

Receiving it? I tried anal masturbation for the first time with a dildo last night and I noticed I didn't feel anything but hurt. I did use lube and I was gentle with myself. Like a man has a prostrate (p-spot) to tickle but what about a woman's anal area?

I think taking it slowly and gently can be great.  Just experiment and don't just plow ahead.  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.