Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
iwantcandy

Reply with quote  #1 
A stocking footjob from a gorgeous woman is one of the best and most exciting things that I've ever experienced. What was your favorite footjob? Mine was in a restaurant and the memory of her rubbing her cute, tanned foot up and down my member is something I always go back to again and again.
ael2005678

Reply with quote  #2 
My ex gf had beautiful feet and legs. She knew I had a foot fetish but she witheld because she thought it was "weird" and had no clue what a turn on it is for me. For completely unrelated reasons we had an argument and didn't speak to each other for a couple of days and I was pretty much through with the whole thing. Then one night much to my surprise she shows up on my door in a long coat with fishnet stockings and stilleto heels.. I guess it was her way of making up. Whatever, I was just happy she was going to finally satisfy my cravings.. She put on a hot little show for me, rolling down her stockings and teasing me with her feet. Then she poured chocolate sauce down her legs and let it drip down to her toes which I promptly sucked off. She could see how hard it got me. I think it was almost more of a turn-on for her because it was her first time with this kind of sex. She got so wet she made me fuck her on the kitchen counter right away and the cherry on that sunday was that she actually let me pull out and come between her sticky little feet. We aren't seeing each other anymore but I know she's still into it to this day.
Brummel

Reply with quote  #3 
My best foot experience was when my mistress first allowed me to uncover her feet. She was wearing tall boots and it took me quite a while to carefully unlace them. I was not dissapointed when they finally came off. Her feet were small and exquisite. She let me know my bottom needed some treatment and she instructed me to strip to my underwear and bend over her knees. This provided me with a dazzling view of her stocking feet. I could feel her full breasts pressing against my back as she slapped my bottom to a warm glow.  Of course she could feel my erection against her thighs. Once she had admonished my bottom properly she surprised me by asking if I'd like to masturbate. I more than happily complied. She commanded me to squat on the floor and show her my penis which by this point was almost painfully engorged. I did so, and she extended her stocking foot in my face, allowing me to nibble on her luscious little toes. I ejaculated almost immediately but it was worth it.
Tiffany0759

Reply with quote  #4 
In my case I was actually the lucky recipient. Back before I was married I had a massage therapist that totally had a crush on me. He was in a relationship and very professional but I think had a hard time hiding it. I thought he was super cute but didn't want to be a home wrecker so I just pretended not to notice. Anyway, he always paid extra attenton to my feet and would sometimes give me a free half hour extra to work on them. One day I he was massaging them and I could swear I felt his breath on them. I opened my eyes slightly and noticed he was leaning his face in to them-like smelling them? My first thought was "geez, foot fetish red alert" but then it kind of turned me on in a dirty yet hot kind of way. I don't know what got into me I guess I was just feeling flirty so I kind of wiggled my toes in his face with a little smile. When he saw my eyes were open his face turned beet red which made me giggle even more. At this point I started playfully dragging my toe across his cheek and I could tell it really turned him on. He just kind of froze so I decided to see what would happen if I gently pushed my foot against his mouth. Well, right away he began sucking my toes. I can't deny it felt good! It made me soooo wet. I think he was kind of horrified at what he was doing because he stopped and said "we can't do this" but I pulled my sheet off and kind of forced the situation. (ha ha!) We ended up doing everything on that table and I begged him to cum on my feet. My husband has no idea about this side of me now but sometimes I like to think about it.

iwantcandy

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany0759

In my case I was actually the lucky recipient. Back before I was married I had a massage therapist that totally had a crush on me. He was in a relationship and very professional but I think had a hard time hiding it. I thought he was super cute but didn't want to be a home wrecker so I just pretended not to notice. Anyway, he always paid extra attenton to my feet and would sometimes give me a free half hour extra to work on them. One day I he was massaging them and I could swear I felt his breath on them. I opened my eyes slightly and noticed he was leaning his face in to them-like smelling them? My first thought was "geez, foot fetish red alert" but then it kind of turned me on in a dirty yet hot kind of way. I don't know what got into me I guess I was just feeling flirty so I kind of wiggled my toes in his face with a little smile. When he saw my eyes were open his face turned beet red which made me giggle even more. At this point I started playfully dragging my toe across his cheek and I could tell it really turned him on. He just kind of froze so I decided to see what would happen if I gently pushed my foot against his mouth. Well, right away he began sucking my toes. I can't deny it felt good! It made me soooo wet. I think he was kind of horrified at what he was doing because he stopped and said "we can't do this" but I pulled my sheet off and kind of forced the situation. (ha ha!) We ended up doing everything on that table and I begged him to cum on my feet. My husband has no idea about this side of me now but sometimes I like to think about it.

Geez, I just want thank you on behalf of the foot fetish community. The world would be a much happier place if there were more adventurous women out there like you!
WildBill

Reply with quote  #6 
I'm still waiting for my first one.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.