Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
For the last couple of years I’ve been singing the praises of a ‘finger wave’ added to a blow job for a male orgasm probably unlike anything most you guys have ever had. What it amounts to is your honey slipping a lubed finger of a gloved hand up your ass and stroking your prostate with a come hither motion like we do for them while she swallows you cock. I only know one other guy who admitted to having this done to him, and like me it was overseas, and we both agreed that it was an incredible experience.
The first time I had one was in the Philippines by a whore who was recommended to me by a buddy who was stationed there as permanent personell. All he said was to ask for ‘a finger wave’ and trust her. When she got me off I didn’t know whether I was going to shit or go blind but with her finger up my ass all I could do was enjoy it. A few months later at Okinawa I picked a gal who looked a little older than the others and I figured might be a little more experienced. She performed it just as skillfully.
Now this is something you guys don’t have to leave the country for. A guy named Jonas Sterling has written an e-book called, “Prostate Massage Guide.” I read it and it’s what I taught a couple of my less squeamish girl friends and wife to do. I would strongly recommend it to anyone that’s interested in having a mind blowing orgasm. It’s not particularly well written, but it’s readable and it’s packed with information and it comes with a little mini-course of audio and video. I’m sure that if you asked the store keeper here she could get it for you or you can hunt it down yourself on the internet. I know TabuToys has the Aneros prostate stimulator Sterling recommends for flying solo. HHH
studley

Reply with quote  #2 
Have never done that but it is a desire of mine. I have used a dildo/vibe on myself when masturbating and that is great too.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Studley:
He shows you how to do that in the video and audio presentation as well and maybe more effectively. You might want to look into it. You might want to look at some of the posts I left a year or two ago regarding 'a finger wave.' It's something you'll never forget. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.