Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Platforms, peep toes, stilettos, booties, thigh highs, wedges, kitten heels, sling backs, mules...there are many varities to choose from when purchasing a sexy female shoe. I'd love to hear from men and women on this one.

Ladies: Which type of shoe do you reach for when you want a little action or to complete a sexy look? Which shoes have gotten your lover so hot that you didn't even get to walk out the door in them?

Guys: What type of shoe makes you drool?

(it's ok if you say clogs...we ain't judging)

Also - do you like the complete look with stockings and garters? (Or just stockings) Or do you prefer bare legs with heels and a flirty dress?

Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
Shoes? I am a huge fan of stiletto heels. And it doesnt make too much of a difference how high they are...except maybe really low ones. I have always felt that a woman that wears stilettos has a lot of confidence in herself as I cant imagine those suckers are easy to walk in...

Garter belt and stockings? Oh Hell Yes! Bring em on! I love the feel of stocking covered legs wrapped around me! One of the most sensual feelings in the world!

P Gell

Reply with quote  #3 
Bump toe Mary Janes with an ankle strap. With High heels, of course. I have two pair of these, and The Man drools.

I don't like my toes sticking out of my shoes. Many years ago, when we were dating, The Man and I were fucking in a field somewhere, and I had on a pair of Candies, wedgie sandals, with the laces that go up your calf. We were walking through high grass on our way back to the car, and I got stung by a bee between my toes. I cannot wear any shoes with my toes sticking out since, And I have cute toes. Just makes my skin crawl. The idea that something can get to my little piggies.

I have issues.

Garter belt and stockings? Oh yes. That's all I wear, unless I am wearing bare legs. I don't even wear pantyhose. I feel so encased. I have a cute pair of stockings with a thick seam, and little bows at the tops, in back of the stockings. I have worn them to bed a number of times, and we went to a party and I wore a dress, and although I usually wear plain seam back stockings, I put these on. The Man saw the bows when I bent down and whispered to me, "OMG, I thought those were only for sex." I laughed and told him to wait until we got home........we left early.

Reply with quote  #4 
I bought these http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Fishnet_Thigh_High_Stockings from Tabu a few weeks ago. The Man loved them. I felt soo soo sexy in them. Don't count on any real stocking to stay up by itself, though. Even the "thigh high" ones, with the silicone at the top. You have to wear them with a garter belt.

Good garter belts have adjustable garters and METAL stocking clasps. Don't get plastic clasps, not only will the stocking come out easily, but the clasp will break if put under any......pressure. I find wearing side tie panties with stockings easier. Your man just pulls on the little ties and off they come. No wondering "Do my panties go on the outside or the inside of the garter?" Regular panties LOOK better on the inside of the garter, but you can't get them off without ruining the whole stocking and garter effect. If you wear regular panties on the outside of the stockings and garter, it is just uncomfortable. Side Ties are the way to go. They are also more comfortable than "crotchless" panties, which do little but itch.

Reply with quote  #5 
OK P'Gell...you've mentioned the side tie panties a couple of times. Where can we find some? You got a link or two you'd like to share???????????
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
I just go to Ebay, search for "side tie panties" Make sure they are USA ONLY sellers, and NEW product and a LOT come up.

Here's one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sexy-Ribbon-Side-Tie-Thong-w-Jewels-3-colors-S-M-L_W0QQitemZ200390265147QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women_s_Panties?var=&hash=item746a567fca

Funny thing.  We have this 80s style waterbed, with the HUGE headboard, with a mirror, and shelves and cubbies and lights and little doors etc. I put a box of Puffs (otherwise known as "Cummies" on the shelf headboard so we can both reach them. We all have colds right now. The other night, in the middle of the night, The Man started laughing and said, "What the hell is this?" He had a pair of my side tie panties in his hand, and almost blew his nose into them, thinking they were Kleenex. LOL! One of us must have tossed them up there right near the box of Kleenex and forgotten about them.

Reply with quote  #7 
Don't have any. I don't really dress up for sex. Boo
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #8 
^ That's ok - just curious as to what shoe make your man want to have sex.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #9 
I have no idea there, either
Michelle40

Reply with quote  #10 
I usually wear 4" heels to work during the day always with stockings. At night depending on where e are going I wear 5" or 6" platforms always with seam stockings. On occasion if not to much walking or dancing I have several pair of 6" pumps that I will wear out. Anything higher is reserved for the bedroom. Over all I'd have to say I prefer pumps so I can dangle or pump while wearing them.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #11 
Six inch heels? Wow. My foot is barely 6 inches long, I'd never be able to wear a shoe like that. Bless you.

The highest heel I can wear is about 3 inches (I think I've never measured them.) I wore a pair of these, with a T Strap, yesterday, and my back is still hurting. Oh, the things we do to look good.

It'll be Birkenstocks and Chuck Taylors for the rest of the week for me. Converse All Star Chuck Taylors, with a pair of Fence Net or even regular Fish Net stockings, with garter belt can look really sexy!

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle40

Over all I'd have to say I prefer pumps so I can dangle or pump while wearing them.

could you elaborate for the class?

Michelle40

Reply with quote  #13 
Dangling is when she is sitting and dangles or rocks her shoe on her toes. Pumping or dipping is when she is standing and pumping or rocking her foot out.
You can probably find examples in YOU TUBE.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #14 
I still don't get it. Is it a sex act? Or just a "thing" to look adorable?

I had a professor in college, and he would always stare at me in class. I realized that, usually, it was when I was wearing slip on shoes and I was, I guess "dangling" the shoe and he was evidentally getting turned on.

I was such a tease.

Reply with quote  #15 
Aha. Thanks for the terminology lesson. I didn't see anything "pumping" related but I did see some "dangling" vids. I had a feeling this is what you meant but since we're a sex forum...dangling can have a few meanings

I used to play with slip-ons by letting the shoe slip to my toes then do the slapping of the shoe to the sole of the foot move...whatever that is. Probably annoying! 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.