Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #1 
Usually, it's green for "go" and red for "stop", but we've heard some pretty funny ones. "No", "stop", "ouch" and "BAD MONKEY" are not good safewords, for example. What's yours?
KnivesNswords

Reply with quote  #2 
leg cramp
Leo3

Reply with quote  #3 
“Well Honey, we’ve reached that point in our relationship where it’s time to take the next step. I feel closer to you than I have ever to any woman, and well Honey, I think it’s time… we chose a safe word”
That’s the way it plays out in my head at least. And I am struggling with this because while I’m no prude in bed, I find it incredibly hard to TALK to my girl about this stuff. I get very embarrassed and you know,  when I’m not standing over her with my cock in her face I find it VERY hard to talk about our little journey into the world of bondage.
I have a crazy cool sex life, we are into all sorts of shit, we have the BEST sex toys, I mean the good kinky sex toys, most of which we got here. The one complaint I have, and it’s not really a complaint at all really, is that my girl can get a little too excited sometimes especially when we act out our reverse rape fantasies and she chokes me out. Last time I was really in fear of passing out or worse and there was nothing I could do about it physically. So, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, I think we need a safe word, and I don’t know how to get that across without feeling stupid or silly. Any suggestions?
Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #4 
Leo! I think you just said it. "Honey, remember the other night when you almost killed me? Yeah, let's come up with a safe word so I don't die next time." I think that'd get your point across. 
Nanette

Reply with quote  #5 
Yah, I'm with you there. If you're open enough to have kinky sex and you can't even talk about something as basic as a safe word you've got some serious communication issues.
Novice

Reply with quote  #6 
I hear you, I am a Sub and my wifey is a versatile Dom. I can tell you that a looooong time ago we had to have the same talk. She used to get so into her BDSM role that at the end I would have as much pain as I wanted but then we would surpass my limits and I wouldn't speak up. I knew she liked it most when I was sincerely scared just a LITTLE but there came a time when I just simply couldn't take more for fear of doing permanent or serious physical damage to myself...but I didn’t want to scare her out of enjoying herself and I didn't want to come off like a wuss either. You can blame it on bad communication but hey, we were just getting started and didn't know all the rules yet. I still don't.

Anyway, It came to a head though one night when she had me tied up pretty firmly and was smacking me down with a  leather slapper whilst fucking my ass with this pretty big electric sex toy. It was like a cross between a vibe and a sybian, it was OLD and well dangerous, it fucking hurt...and not in a good way. So I squirmed and yelled and finally had to flip my shit to get her to stop tearing my ass open. THAT was the night we decided to establish a safe word, and it was awkward yes, getting back to our old level of play, but we got over it quickly, and it’s been so much better now, because we always have an out if we need it. Oh, AND we replaced that old monster of a sex toy with a boat load of new ones that are so much safer, but still fucking effective as hell. That’s actually how we found this site. Anyway, I wouldn't dream of doing a scene now without a safe word. Just get it out of the way and you'll feel much better.

P.S: Our safe word is "Cheney." Don't ask.
Adam_Foster

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosy Glow

Leo! I think you just said it. "Honey, remember the other night when you almost killed me? Yeah, let's come up with a safe word so I don't die next time." I think that'd get your point across. 

That's hysterical.
Wombat

Reply with quote  #8 
Uhh.."Oh GOD NO PLEASE STOP"
laBlueGirl

Reply with quote  #9 
ours is "Pencil"
Miss_C.

Reply with quote  #10 
I think it's best when your safe word is something completely asexual.  It's silly and makes us laugh, but our safe word is "cuckoo clock." 
Adriana

Reply with quote  #11 
^ Agreed. Like the adage goes "Please is not a safe word."

A good safe word is something you're not likely to say in bed, ever. Some use presidents' names.
naughtyeliot

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana

^ Agreed. Like the adage goes "Please is not a safe word."

A good safe word is something you're not likely to say in bed, ever. Some use presidents' names.

Somehow I imagine that if you used Bill Clinton's name it would not bring the activity to a halt. ;-)
Belladonna

Reply with quote  #13 
Oooooh I wouldn't mind hearing Bill Clinton's safeword. Yum Yum.
MissOphelia

Reply with quote  #14 
Who here watches Family Guy?

Remember the BDSM episode where Lois dommed her husband? I have the action figures of that episode!

She used "banana" as the safeword in her scene for her husband to use.

Do you know why?

Because banana can be heard even muffled through a gag. Think about it: Ba Na Na.

If you muffle "red" or other monosyllabic words, it could resemble a moan, right?

Banana has three syllables. Hence, muttering them through a gag will make a safeword heard! Try it sometime!

The stupidest safeword one can have is "stop". Tie that with "no".
Or "ouch"

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #15 
Loved that scene leading up to "banana" where she's gearing up!

Also - great pointer!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.