Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Shanna

Reply with quote  #1 
Tight jeans? Business suit? See through blouse? What do you fantasize about seeing a woman in the most or what turns you on when you see it out or in the street? I'm talking about outside clothing, not lingerie.
Didja

Reply with quote  #2 
I love to see my gf go braless in just a wifebeater and jeans.
WildBill

Reply with quote  #3 
I really like a well put together woman in a business suit. Maybe I just have a female to male cross dressing thing because I love it when that woman in a sexy strong business suit goes out for a nice evening and she wears a very tailored men's style tuxedo. I think it shows how comfortable she is with her sexuality, that she is use to being in charge, and a little aggressive and dominant.
Pecos

Reply with quote  #4 
I would love it if just once my wife would put on some sexy lingerie for me. A garter belt and stockings, whatever. She's got a fantastic body but she just refuses. I do have to confess, several years ago I bought my wife a sheer little nighty from Victorias Secret. Didn't go over so well... :-[
Quinn179

Reply with quote  #5 
summer dress
Snowbunny

Reply with quote  #6 
I married a "boob guy" who loves those open cup bras. You know the ones that go under your boobs?
Roadie

Reply with quote  #7 
My wife says I am addicted to cleavage...which I am...the more the better...which is why she has LOTS of shirts, blouses, and dresses that show a lot of cleavage. And fortunately she has a bust that fills out a cleavage very nicely, thank you!

I do not, however, like seeing bra straps. I want to see that after I get her top off!

I do, however, like panty lines. I love to try and figure out what kind of panties women are wearing...especially if they have a nice cleavage. I don't ever want to know what kind they have on, but it is a lot of fun guessing. I occasionally bring Dreamer in on the game.

iwantcandy

Reply with quote  #8 
Those stockings with cuban heels are great
Kickboxer

Reply with quote  #9 
I love to see a woman in classic female clothes, a cocktail dress or something, but with just the slightest hint of something unexpected so you know underneath her polished exterior she's a little freaky. Maybe some extreme sexy stilettos with the cocktail dress or a corset under a sedate professional business suit.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #10 
Whatever she is most confident in!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #11 
If you put all these replies together I think you have part of the answer. Find out what turns on your partner and cater to that. Every time I see something that I can imagine my wife wearing when she wants to seduce me I buy it she's daring enough to wear it and it usually works. And then at other times there's nothing at all. A former lover used to say that in the dark we're all Tarzan and Jane but in the harsh light of day you can really let your imagination run wild an have a lot of fun. Not everything is going to work but I think the key here is to let your partner know that you appreciate his or her effort. Hank
keeleybest

Reply with quote  #12 
maybe like this

Attached Images
jpeg sabrina_rose_03.jpg (59.59 KB, 2 views)

jada

Reply with quote  #13 
My boyfriend goes mad and nearly cums when sees me in black stockings, hat and jacket on a nude body. But stockings make him crazy most of all...
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.