Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Joelinmi

Reply with quote  #1 
My girlfriend and I have an assortment of toys. I have had a problem with erectile disfunction and recently had prostate surgery so its nice to have the toys for her. We have a rabbit, g-spot, small and large dildo.  So ladies, whats your favorite and any special hints on them during use would be great.
Griffin

Reply with quote  #2 
i like big dildos too i guess you could say i'm one of those "size queens" i guess but my hubbie is a very well endowed man. i bought one from tabu called the emperor a few years ago and it suits me fine. it is very, very thick so it took a little getting used to in the beginning. my husband loves to warm me up with it before we have sex. i guess it takes some of the pressure off him because it gets me there quicker and we can usually climax at the same time.
Tiffany0759

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelinmi

My girlfriend and I have an assortment of toys. I have had a problem with erectile disfunction and recently had prostate surgery so its nice to have the toys for her. We have a rabbit, g-spot, small and large dildo.  So ladies, whats your favorite and any special hints on them during use would be great.

Have you thought about using a strap on? My husband has one so he can penetrate me anally but it could be used men with ED too.
Secret Kink

Reply with quote  #4 
Lately I have been using a very small anal plug called the Tantus Lil Flirt. I like to insert it and then use a vibrator on my clit. For some reason, I also get wetter than usual when I use the plug. And. having that light amount of sensation in my butt really ups my arousal level and makes my orgasms so, so much stronger.  I haven't gotten the courage to use it during actual intercourse yet but I hope to soon!
1SexyMom

Reply with quote  #5 
I like anal plugs too but my Hitachi Magic Wand is my go-to vibrator when I just wanna cum.

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi!
Recently, I have bought a rabbit vibrator. It's amazing. I have never seen such amazing sex toy. I can achieve 2 orgasm per day. Its ears stimulate my clitoris while the vibrator's head penetrates my vagina.

hartwell1066

Reply with quote  #7 
my best vibrator is dildos.
claire.tibbs

Reply with quote  #8 
Hiya 
My Boyfriend has the same problem as you, but we don't see it as a problem, because we've now found a whollee new world of toys

Our favourite is the strapless strap on, because whilst i enjoy the stimulation it gives inside from the vibrations, he enjoys the penetration of his P spot.  This is just one of many of our toys, but seems to work and hit all the right spots  it last for ages too, which is a bonus!

If you want the web site that i got mine from i can send it to you, just let me know.  But it is such a good toy!!
Hope this is of help to you.
Claire
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #9 
You must be referring to the Feeldoe, which we carry, right here: Feeldoe Silicone Vibrating Penetrator
Applejaxter

Reply with quote  #10 
I used to be a big fan of vibrators up until I noticed a decline in feeling to my clit. That, was not an option! lol
I was at Krystals, the only decent sex shop in my town, and found a beauty. A glass didlo! I never thought I would enjoy one so much, but it glides perfectly and it warms up quickly. Not to mention it doesn't dry me out like plastic toys. I got it at a great deal too, only 45$!

I reeeeeeally want a Feeldoe, especially the one Tabu has. The one with the add vibration is aaaaamazing!! Unfortunately, I only got to enjoy one with a past lover. It was hers, so no more feeldoe fun for me. haha
teena22

Reply with quote  #11 
Rabbit vibrators are simply amazing. That's all I can say.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.