Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
I just saw a movie from the eighties where a guy got mad at another man and described him as, "An annoying little cock sucker." How and when and where did that start? I can't think of a more pleasurable thing a person can do for their male partner yet when we get mad at any man the first and biggest insult we can come up with is calling him a cock sucker." It's a kin to the female insult of calling a woman a cunt. I remember a girl friend in the eighties when I had a bad case of foot in mouth disease and I referred to my asshole boss as a cocksucker and she was offended. I didn't get any blow jobs for a while. HHH
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
I think that term reflects less on oral sex than it does on someone's innate homophobia-Something along the lines of schoolboys calling each other "gay." When you think about it, our insults are fairly limited in this country.

We could really learn something from the Bulgarians: "Gladna Karpatska valchitza s dalag kosam minet da ti prai deeba." Translation: "Let a hungry Carpathian long-haired she-wolf blow your dick, fuck."

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_16275_9-most-devastating-insults-from-around-world.html#ixzz12pFoWTRV

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks. I'm going to have to try that on a Bulgarian friend. HHH
--Beany--

Reply with quote  #4 
Well it's generally used amongst males and (As already mentioned), is another way of calling them gay. Which to a lot of people is derogatory.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.