Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
rocky

Reply with quote  #1 
any body help? where can I find the street side sex shop? im just trust seeing is believeing, maybey Im paranoiac, as I do not expect any lint left in my ass..I often have biz-trips around, may visit some to find some novelties

???
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Rocky - I promise we don't sell anal toys with lint on them...

Anyway, look in your phone book under "adult" or hop online to yellowpages.com and look for "adult" "novelties" "lingerie" that type of thing. Type in the zip code or city you'll be in and you'll get listings for sex toy shops in your area.

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
But know what you want before you go there because most of the clerks/sales personnel I've met can't answer your questions and in some municipalities they are forbidden to dispense any kind of advice. Hank 
Roadie

Reply with quote  #4 
Maybe the toy store we visit is different...but if there is a product you want to see work or feel, they usually have one open to look at. And we have seen the manager give instructions to new-hires (which they seem to have a lot of) and I have heard him tell them 'if you have a question about anything in our store, ask'. I guess he wants his employees to know and understand all the products they sell. But like I said...our favorite toy store may be different.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
It seems like there are always new hires in adult stores. When they realize it's actually work, and that you have to answer real people's questions in person and actually know what you're talking about...they hit the door. It's not for everyone, that's for sure! I worked in one place where you could tell within a matter of an hour how long the employee would last. Many times they never came back from their 1st lunch break.

It's important to familiarize yourself with the stores that do have a caring staff and will take the time to speak with you about your needs. I know some places will not let their employees speak about their personal preference (and why would you? safety first) but if you have the right people skills you can still educate the customer and make them comfortable without too many unnecessary details.

And don't ever buy a display model. Always make sure you're buying a new toy (check for a seal) and if it takes batteries, the clerks usually test it for you at the counter since rarely, if ever, can you return a sex toy.

Leoskorn

Reply with quote  #6 
    I am the same way with wanting to feel the sensation of a toy that I might purchase. All I can think of is for you to try and go to a local sex shop and look for the toys that have that opening in the package where you can touch the material. I had purchase an anal dildo on the internet and I hated the rubbery texture.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #7 
You might try searching google for local businesses "sex toys + your zip code"

Sometimes there are even reviews of the shops
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.