Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Olehippy

Reply with quote  #1 
Ok so I know it's summer time and we're all busy with bar-b q's, wedding and the what not, but really it seems this place is quieter than a whore in church with a 3 dollar date outside. As far as where the heck was I for so many months.  Well, beside the usually of chasing the woman around the house, in Oct, the new puppy decided to trip my up out on the concrete patio and I fell. For those who don't know me there a lot of me to hit the ground.  I ended up with a broken upper arm, which they couldn't cast and bruised lung and a bunch of other things but I lived thru it.  A week or so later the putor decided it was going to blow up, and I don't mean just shut down.  I powered it up one morning and the next thing I knew it was spitting out sparks like a car dragging a broke muffle at 2 in the morning.  Luckily I keep a CO2 extinguisher close at hand.  Turns out there was a crack in the mother board and the power supply decided to short out at the same time, go figure. I was suppose to go into the hospital for a knee replacement 4 days after the fall so that was rescheduled  till mid-Dec.  That all went really good and I was close to being back to normal, then the car decide to act up too.  I mean just because it was 11 years old and had 135,000 + miles you think I could catch a break but nooooooooo.  So I had to go out and buy a new Sonata.  Glad I did, nice car, lots of room, good milage, and 5 yr warranty.
      So now I'm a little low on extra cash for a couple of months so I bite the bullet and carry on.  Just when I'm thinking I'm in the clear for a while, bang, I get rushed to the hospital.  Seems breathing is a important part of living and I couldn't walk ten feet without being out of breath.  Poked, probed, x-rayed, MRI-ed, and even a tube down my nose into my lung and tissue pulled out in globs, and they come up with I contracted a Virus that is Asian in nature and it has hit about 40 other people in the last 3 weeks. Hey lucky me.  But wait a minute I haven't been to Asian or near there since the late 60's early 70's so where this come from. Well that's what the CDC now wants to know, seems this thing has only been showing up in 4 different cities and hey ours in one of them.  It has caused the death of 2 people over 60 and 3 under 5 years of age and their looking into it.  Has a guy in a black suit and bad sunglasses come to my room and question me about where I had been for the last 30 days , where I had ate and more dumb questions that I ever thought a person could ask.  Never did hear anything back from them so don't know if they ever found anything out.  He did ask if I would be willing to give them some more lung tissue samples, and I told him he could have them when pig could fly.  He didn't take that to well. TOUGH SHIT.
    Fast forward to a couple weeks ago.  All seems to be holding it own. Got the putor back up, puppy's learn not to wrap its leash around my legs, new car is a delight to drive around in, breathing is getting better but doc said that it's going to be at least 6 months before that's back to normal.  So basically, I'm hanging in there and moving forward.

So what the rest of you all's excuses????  Just kidding hope you all are doing well or at least better that I have and I'll keep writing and hoping for some feedback.   

THE OLD HIPPY

Reply with quote  #2 
Glad you are on the mend. Getting old aint for sissies is it?!

I check here frequently but really don't have much to contribute since my sex life is basically non-existant.
Olehippy

Reply with quote  #3 
Yep Studley you got that right getting old ain't for sissies, it takes a lot of work.  Sorry to hear about your sex life, but hey I'm sure you have some memories or at least a imagination, put them to work and write something, if nothing else it might make you feel a little better.  Old Hippy.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.