Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
P Gell

Reply with quote  #1 
This is partly tongue in cheek, but we recently bought a Hitachi. I have only used it once so far, it was OK, it gives a very different experience than the Wahl 7 in 1 that I am used to, they have very  different types of vibration, and it may take some getting used to, or I may use it only as an occasional toy.

The thing is: I like to keep my plug-in the Wall  toys plugged in, ready to use and near the bed. We keep our battery operated toys in a Sugar Sac in The Man's drawer under the water bed,and the Wahl 7 in 1 in a make up bag, plugged in, under my nightstand. It is right next to me, so I can grab it at a moment's notice and not disrupt the flow of what we are doing. The make up bag is perfect, because it closes all but a little bit where the cord sticks out, and that is placed behind the stuff under my nightstand and goes right to the power strip behind the bed. Discretion is important as we have children, and I need an idea of what to DO with the Hitachi, if we decide it's something we want around for every day sex play. It is TOO big for either a make up bag or a Sugar Sac. Actually the Sugar Sac is not really all that unnoticeable, due to the bright colors and satin outside. I LOVE the Sugar Sacs, and they work for what we use them for, (regular vibrators, dils, beads, cuffs etc)  but they have to be put away between play sessions. Any A/C toy needs to be readily available for use at a moment's notice.

Any hints on what  I can store the Hitachi in, if we decide it will be part of our regular play time? As I said, make up bags and Sugar Sacs are just too small (damn that thing is BIG)  It has to be out of sight when not in use, but still able to stay plugged in (because the only outlet usable is behind the water bed and I don't want to have crawl behind the water bed to plug it in every time, I just wanna grab the damn thing and continue!)

And My Man says I'm High Maintainence......

Reply with quote  #2 
P-gell: put it in your foot locker. We keep ours in the bottom drawer of my bed side table. It only takes a second to unroll the cord and plug it in. Especially if you get those little velcro strips from the ninety-nine cents store to neaterize the cord. HHH
P Gell

Reply with quote  #3 
Hmm, I don't have a foot locker. The foot of our bed is about a foot from the wall. Also, I have to keep the thing plugged in (like I do now with the Wahl 7 in 1) because I am NOT going to be fumbling with the damn cord at the moment I just want to continue with what we are doing. Also, the outlet is not really accessible. (that's why the Wahl 7 in 1 is always plugged in, and stored in a make up bag right next to our bed.) The outlet is BEHIND the water bed head board. It is very difficult to get to.

I need to think of something big enough to store it in, so it can be grabbed at a minute's notice. The Hitachi is big, larger than a standard vibe.

Maybe a backpack.......I don't know.

Reply with quote  #4 
Well as I understand it, the Hitachi was not really designed as a sex toy but as a massager, so no reason it can't be kept where it can be seen.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #5 
Yeah. I have sophisticated kids. (They have a pretty good idea what a sex toy looks like.) Rather not have to explain the intricacies of my sex life to them. Or have to field any questions about MY sex life. Sex in general, sure, I'm all ears, but not MY sex life, you know what I mean?

They've been educated on the idea and mechanics of sex, but my sex life with their father is not something I want to discuss in any detail with my own kids.

And we are a family with only two TVs, one is in our room, so the kids sometimes hang out there.

Nope, better out of sight. Thanks anyway though.

Reply with quote  #6 
P-Gell: How about under your pillow? If you have a plug behind the bed like we do and you have a lot of pillows no one will ever see it and it's not apt to get in the way. Or if you have a little space behind the bed that's a good place to hide it from prying eyes and you can still reach down and grab it without any inconvenience. Then again that's what locks were made for on mommy and daddy's bedroom door. My attitude is; that's our room, stay the hell out! Of course that's easy to do when your kids are 32 to 45 years old and they live elsewhere. Thank God. HHH
Adriana

Reply with quote  #7 
FYN makes a flogger case that the Hitachi can fit into
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.