Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Lately when I dream (and sorry if I've asked this before), and even when I'm using my bullet (sometimes in combination with a dildo), I fantasize about doing a guy with a strap on, or watching guys get done by girls with strap ons and for the record I don't do this to any celebrities I like in my dreams (not usually anyway),  and normally I have very G rated sex fantasies were I'm on my back, getting penetrated (usually vaginally) and kissed tenderly and especially with some guys I've fantasized about  I can actually get a semi orgasm (doesn't compare to the bullet orgasms) and get tingly feelings all over. And even when I have the occasional girl on girl fantasy I'm getting penetrated or at least laid on like guy on girl traditional. But anyway, lately I've really been getting off by this kinky practice and I've only recently learned about it. And yes I've had S&M/bondage/domination fantasy (usually on the milder side like tying a guy up or handcuffing him to a bed) but to me pegging seems hardcore and I don't understand why I'm getting off on it. Because usually G rated fantasies such as being cuddled and slightly dominated (not S&M style) by missionary position is enough for me. Why would I get off on such a practice? And especially fantasies where the guy is in a lay-down-on-the-stomach position and the strap on is really giving it to him where he is orgasming uncontrollably like a giddy girl and it's pushed to the point where he nearly dies from it. It's just weird to me.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Princess: it sounds like your mind is exploring where your body hasn't been yet. If you have to ask that tells me you haven't explored that part of your anatomy. The next time you're pleasuring your self try your anal opening with a lubed gloved finger and see what happens. My guess is that you'll find out why some of us like that part of our bodies. You might want to watch Taormino's video on anal sex or Hartley's. They're both good but I prefer Taormino's. With the help of a few small anal toys it will answer a lot of questions you haven't even thought of yet and it may open up a whole new world for you. HHH 
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #3 
Well, I have bought a bullet with a double head for vaginal and anal but I haven't inserted anything in it yet. But other than me, why would I enjoy doing this to a guy possibly?
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Princess, I think you'll find the action of penetration is pretty exciting to both sexes. It's really not so weird!
P Gell

Reply with quote  #5 
Princess, as you become more sexually sophisticated, your fantasies, and what you want to do often change.

There is nothing wrong with having more detailed fantasies, nor having more intense sexual experiences. No one can tell you "why" you get off on pegging fantasies, I have no idea why I get off on MY fantasies or some of the things the man and I do, except that they feel good, and thinking about them makes me feel horny.

Don't analyze it too much. If sex is consensual, it's always OK. Often people (women, more often) have NON consensual FANTASIES, but don't really want non-consensual sex. This is also normal, as many of us were raised with guilt about sex, and non-consensual fantasies are often the result of our "not feeling responsible" for sexual activity. In fact, "Ravishment Fantasies" are one of the most common among women, but less common among men. "Ravishment" is a nice word for "rape fantasies." NO WOMAN wants to be raped, but the fantasy or power play of being out of control of the sexual act is VERY common. Female Doms are actually very rare, but they do occur. Maybe you are a closet Dom. (Meaning you want to be the Dominant sexual partner, and control aspects of the sexual activity in some rather heavy acts.)

Don't worry about "why" and enjoy your burgeoning sexuality.

Reply with quote  #6 
well i never really had a rape fantasy but usually in my fantasies, I'm talked into having sex and usually a slow progression no matter if I'm fantasizing about men or women. I'm usually don't instigate or seduce someone aggressively in the fantasy. And it also kind of reflects on my real life because I don't usually ask guys out or go for it aggressively, partly due to my fear of rejection and being rejected before because I was kind of "aggressive" in my pursuit.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #7 
Princess:
We're not talking about rape here, we're talking about consensually exploring each others bodies for the purpose of giving and receiving pleasure. Young lady, with a rubber glove and a bottle of lube you can do things to your future man he will never forget and hopefully he'll have the same desire to pleasure you. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.