Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Like I've mentioned before I'm a virgin and not very stretched out but I still have trouble using them even with vaseline. And if they do stay in I have to squeeze my legs together to keep them in and they still might slide out a little. Why is this happening?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Vaseline really isn't the best lube. Are you using extra large toys? You might consider a slimline vibe. The thing about the vagina is it doesn't really "stretch". It does learn to accommodate larger sized with time and practice but sex doesn't automatically make you "loose" like some would have you believe.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #3 
No, they are a length of 4 inches with 3-3.5 inches in diameter. And one of them I got from Adam and Eve and the advertisement claimed to .5 in diameter. Needless to say I was surprised when I tried it and measured it and it wasn't as small as it said.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #4 
Are you confusing diameter with circumference? Diameter is a just a line drawn, splitting a circle in half whereas circumference is the length around the circle like in this image:

So a toy with a diameter of 1/2" would have a circumference of about 1.57" (Diameter X 3.14 [pi]). A toy with a 3" diameter is pretty much UNHEARD of. That would be like having sex with.. a 1 liter soda bottle, maybe? Maybe something bigger. I have a bottle on my desk so it's the only thing I can think of. But it makes more sense as circumference and that toy would have a diameter just over 1".

I would suggest that different angles and positions may help. I know some larger toys do like to slip out of me so I use more lube or ignore it because I don't just insert toys and leave them there anyway. If I'm thrusting, I wouldn't notice.

What is it that you're doing what you want the toy to simply stay in? I ask because it'll better help me suggest what you can do to fix your issue.
SleepingDreamer

Reply with quote  #5 
The vagina is a muscle and you have to remember that.

I'm by no means a virgin I've had one natural childbirth and my vibrators still slip out on me. I can't insert them and expect them to stay there, they naturally want to exit the vaginal canal. The best way to combat this is to slip on a pair of underwear to stop the vibrator or dildo from exiting completely.

Reply with quote  #6 
Yes I think I confused diameter and circumference, lol. So much for my math skills. LOL.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingDreamer

The vagina is a muscle and you have to remember that.

I'm by no means a virgin I've had one natural childbirth and my vibrators still slip out on me. I can't insert them and expect them to stay there, they naturally want to exit the vaginal canal. The best way to combat this is to slip on a pair of underwear to stop the vibrator or dildo from exiting completely.

Or just hold it. I mean, I always move/thrust/whatever my toys anyway.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #8 
Or go with something that has texture as opposed to a slick, hard plastic vibrator.

Also - check out this lubricant instead of using Vaseline.

P Gell

Reply with quote  #9 
If your vagina is well toned, no the vibe or dildo will not stay in by itself in most cases. Yes, although very muscular the vagina does "stretch" but only momentarily, you won't "stretch it out" by having sex or using a toy, unless you have a tight hymen, in which case you are stretching tissue and not muscle. The myth of a "stretched out vagina" is not true, as the muscles are strong, and the tissue was meant to expand and contract around whatever is it it at the time. Your body will go back to it's original "size" soon after the sex is over.

But, it won't "stay in" like a tampon does, because the tampon takes advantage of a certain ring of muscles that are not strong enough to hold in a normal sized toy.

Most women will expel the toy during orgasm, because those muscles are working very hard and spasming. But, even women with a lot of experience usually need to kind of hold the thing in. (My man always forgets to hang onto it during oral, and my arms are short, and the whole thing can get frustrating......)

Reply with quote  #10 
Well I finally found a vibrator that fits inside perfectly but I can hardly feel a thing. It's a small vibrowand from adameve and it's super tiny. And I can't seem to get any of my dildos up no matter how much lube I use.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.