Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Poll Results

Women: What's your shaving style?
 Au Naturale! 10 15%
 Just a little bikini-line upkeep 11 17%
 The Landing Strip 23 35%
 The Bald Eagle (Brazillian) 20 31%
Total votes: 64   Please or register an account to vote.

Author   Comment  
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #1 
What's your shaving style?
EllenM298

Reply with quote  #2 
I'm waiting for the full bush to come back in style. Any day now!!!
Moran

Reply with quote  #3 
Waxing sucks! I'm so sick of dealing with this I'd probably be happy if every single hair below my waist was lasered off forever.
the_end

Reply with quote  #4 
i shave 100 percent i feel so much more clean.

Reply with quote  #5 
For a long time I went with the landing strip till one day I got mad because it looked uneven .So I took it all off and I have to say it is now my preferred method. It really clean ;D
K for Chaos

Reply with quote  #6 
everything gone is just fine with me! I feel gross if there's alot of hair!

Reply with quote  #7 
I prefer everything to be shaved off. I wish I could have it laser. It would be so much easier than shaving. My boyfriend thinks having a strip on it looks so stupid. I want to try it and see what it looks like but he’s strongly against it. I can hardly stand to have a bush it makes me feel unclean and like it’s in my way or something. When I first started shaving (13) my friends were shocked by it. I didn’t and still don’t understand why it was such a big deal. Is it really that shocking?

Reply with quote  #8 
I know exactly how you feel. If it were up to me I'd laser off everything from the neck down so I never had to deal with it again. It's funny, I couldn't wait to get hair "down there" and now I can't wait to get rid of it. There's nothing worse than throwing on a little bikini and looking down to see undergrowth.
samantha[w]

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katerina

I know exactly how you feel. If it were up to me I'd laser off everything from the neck down so I never had to deal with it again. It's funny, I couldn't wait to get hair "down there" and now I can't wait to get rid of it. There's nothing worse than throwing on a little bikini and looking down to see undergrowth.

Yeah, actually, I’d laser every part of my body (neck down) if I could. I can’t stand having hair because it makes me feel masculine or something. I especially hate hair on my arms. I hate seeing hair on girls arms I’ve seen girls with hair on their arms that it reminds me of monkeys or something. It’s terrible. That is funny how when I was little I couldn’t wait for it because I thought it would make me more grown up. Quite ridiculous to think about.

Reply with quote  #10 
I like to have some hair down there. I think it's really sexy. But I have to agree, anything south of the top of the vagina (and the panty line) has to go. I prefer a little natural triangle. Just something that points towards the target
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #11 
Sorry for bumping an old thread but thought this was interesting. I currently have more of a landing strip but I prefer to do Brazillian. If I could afford it, I'd skip shaving and do waxing, electrolysis, or laser more often, I hate shaving. (That goes more for legs and other parts though)
P Gell

Reply with quote  #12 
I do mine like the chick on the right. (Our right.) Which according to Toy Pro is "unusual." Just the idea of putting a razor near my clit scares me. And the chemical removers? (Tried a new one a few weeks ago, and the hair grew back almost as soon as shaving. But, it didn't stink like the old "Nair" stuff) I don't want to get them ON my mucous membranes, either. So, I leave a little around the interesting stuff. Strangely. My Man couldn't care less. I could come to bed looking like I was smuggling Sasquatch in my panties and he wouldn't blink. Ah, guys over 40......

I was natural until about a year ago (except to keep neat looking in a bathing suit.) But, I suddenly wanted to be a little smoother. Who knows why? Variety, I think.

(Why can't I post that photo?)

Ug. OK. It's the photo ToyPro posted about halfway down this page.....
http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=370.0

Reply with quote  #13 
No offense, P Gell. Unusual isn't bad! I'm referring to what we ususally see in photographs. And i hear ya, those razor knicks are not nice.
StephCute

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moran

Waxing sucks! I'm so sick of dealing with this I'd probably be happy if every single hair below my waist was lasered off forever.

Agreed.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #15 
I used to shave it all off, but one time, I about cut my clit, so I don't shave inside the lips really anymore, and since I'm so fucking fat, I can't seem to get the most important part (my edges), so it ends up look very odd, because only one section is properly shaved.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.