Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
msjuicyjuice

Reply with quote  #1 
As for myself we haven't tried it yet.So everyone else tell me what you think.

Reply with quote  #2 
My wife and I swing so the answer is pretty much "yes" every weekend.
Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #3 
What are we talking here? MMF or FFM? I have before (MMF) but these days I'd probably have to pass. Itch scratched 
rave97

Reply with quote  #4 
i would love to have a threesome with my wife, but she's not into it. i would have a threesome if she wanted too as well. but how do you go about picking out the other partner?
Vogle

Reply with quote  #5 
I think this is a pretty common fantasy. Definitely was when I was married! The only thing that held us back was the wifes lack of intrest but I would have loved to have tried it. Still hope to someday provided I have the right woman to experience it with and the opportunity presents itself.
K for Chaos

Reply with quote  #6 
I think threesomes are great! Its a great thing to experience whether mmf or ffm. I'm bi, I like the FFW. I always think its better if you let the person who is the same gender pick. Girls pick the girls, guys pick the guys. It just seems like a good way to kill the jealousy that could arise in some people.

Reply with quote  #7 
"I always think its better if you let the person who is the same gender pick. Girls pick the girls, guys pick the guys. It just seems like a good way to kill the jealousy that could arise in some people."

that's a great idea... my girlfriend and i are still looking to try it, but haven't found the opportunity yet. It's quite hard to find a single woman who's ok with a night of "just sex" with a couple. I will definately use your advise. any suggestions on how to go about bringing up the subject to a possible 3rd party???

Reply with quote  #8 
On approaching someone: Being straight up about it is your best bet on that. I asked one of my friends who was really into the idea. Places like this or other online sites are also nice cause people here are pretty open minded most of the time. Just try to be blunt and say, "we think you're a really great friend and also very pretty. We were looking for a threesome and wondered if you might be interested..." Of course you should say this after you have talked to them and know they're feelings on these things.

Reply with quote  #9 
i couldn't do it i just don't want to share my man with anyone.

Reply with quote  #10 
if my gf flat out asked me if we could have one with annother girl I would probably agree but there have to be rules...
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #11 
Actually, Roadie and I have discussed this. When I was single I had a MMF threesome a couple or three times, but we decided that we don't want to share each other. Sex in the same room with another couple might be ok as long as they kept themselves on their side of the room and understood who their partner was. We don't have a problem with other people seeing us either...as in web cams or simple flashing...lol. We both know the limits and know where our body parts will end up.... either in or on each other.
I have nothing against those who swing or swap. It's just not in my selfish nature to share what's mine. Roadie and I have what I think is a unique relationship where we have the same views on most matters of the sexual nature.
ireallywanttoknow

Reply with quote  #12 
I fantasize about it but I really don't know if I could handle the jealousy after the fact.  I also wonder if it were mmf and the guy wanted to have sex with me what I would do.  I mean I would ask my wife to have sex with the woman in the opposite situation.  I am really not sure if she could handle the jealousy in either situation.
ireallywanttoknow

Reply with quote  #13 
How would you ask a guy or even pick the guy for a mmf If the person who is the same sex gets to pick?  For that matter how would she ask or pick the woman?  I think that would be tough on either side of the coin.  I mean would you look for someone that you would find attractive or that you think they would find attractive?  So many questions could be brought up here.
ireallywanttoknow

Reply with quote  #14 
The more I think about it even if I might be jealous I think I might do it if she really wanted to.  I have always said that I have an open mind
Roadie

Reply with quote  #15 
IRWTK...I think that women have a more open relationship with each other. They are more likely to discuss things like 3-somes. That is just my opinion...but...

Do you talk to your male friends about 3-somes? My friends and I dont. NOT a topic of discussion...the girl with the low, LOW cut blouse is.

My opinion is that a female half of a relationship would be more likely to make the approach to another woman about a 3-some than a male is to another male...

Thats my two cents...anybody got change for a nickle?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.