Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Wow. You guys thought our Masturbating While Driving post was risky, wait'll you get a load of this!

A Florida woman was on her way to see her boyfriend in Key West, when she realized she needed to shave her bikini line. That's a reasonable thing to worry about when heading to the beach right? But I guess she couldn't wait so she asked her passenger to hold the wheel while she whipped out her Bic and started to shave her pubic hair.

Needless to say, they ended up crashing and injuring 2 other people. The cop who pulled her over said this topped the guy he'd stopped in the same spot years ago with 3 or 4 syringes sticking out of his arm. (I beg to differ)

Sadly, this woman shouldn't have even been driving, as her license had been revoked one day earlier. I wonder why the passenger didn't just drive for her. And what if she had hit a pothole while shaving? Driving...shriving?

Source: TheFrisky and TabloidProdigy

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #2 
That or pull over and go to a gas station. or lastly just wait until she gets there, say she has to freshen up/ go to the bathroom and do the job. i don't know who was dumber her or the friend.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.