Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
menotu1234

Reply with quote  #1 
i love anal sex so much ---- any recommendations for me???
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Please tell us what you like about it. Hank
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
You might want to tell us - are you the giver, receiver or both?
Are you having problems that you need help with?
Need toys?

throw us a bone here...

P Gell

Reply with quote  #4 
Snort.....you said.......bone.....

Reply with quote  #5 
    So many people contribute only about half of what could probably be a great idea to the rest of us. If you like something please tell us why and how you did it so we can do it. What's the technique? How do you do it? Why? Why is it pleasureable to you or your partner of both of you and will it likely be to us?
    People only seem to want to tantalize us with half of what we need to know. Do they think that it's so simple that we'll figure it out on our own? If that's the case I think they're giving us too much credit for smarts.
    We've talked about fingers in the ass and that's given birth to a whole industry of toys bought by people looking for a better sexual experience. People buy them in hopes of giving themselves or their mate an incredible sensation but one of the best implements to do that with is right at the end of their hand.
    About a year or so ago I posted something called "a finger wave." It can be one of the most incredible experiences a guy can ever have. I've never been able to do it to my self. I wasn't even that much of a contortionist when I was young. You'd probably have to be a flexible as Ron Jeremy was in his prime to even attempt it, but you partner can do it for you.
    A blow job is wonderful, especially if the gal who's giving it knows what she's doing. But if she slips a gloved, lubed finger or two up your ass and massages your prostate while she sucks you off you'll come so hard that it'll  clear out her nose and sinuses and probably blow the wax out of her ears at the same time. Now that's the how and the why of it in an nut shell and probably all the guidance you'll ever need; lubed glove finger, massage, suck and wow!
    So many people only give us half the information we need to try to replicate the experience they had. Maybe I'm just old and slow but I usually need a lot more. Hank       
BloodyRed

Reply with quote  #6 
you could use anal beads to enjoy it fully!
macnroy

Reply with quote  #7 
My  husband and I enjoy anal sex very much.  I am the taker and I can tell you some great tricks.  One of my favs is sitting on tops of him squatting. Pulling his dick out slow and pushing it back in slow. When I do that I can feel every bump on his dick.
It is also fun with beads.  My  favorite bead trick is having doggie style sex with my beads all the way in my ass and just as he cums, he pulls the beads out slowly of my ass slowly. Man you wanna see some knees go weak.
Having his thumb in my ass when ever we are playing around is great to, sometimes I will be laying on the couch watching TV in a dress or skirt. He will suck his thumb for a little lube come up behind me and just stick it in, that is a great mood starter.
That is all I can think of for right now.  Hope that helps with your anal fun.

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnroy

It is also fun with beads.  My  favorite bead trick is having doggie style sex with my beads all the way in my ass and just as he cums, he pulls the beads out slowly of my ass slowly. Man you wanna see some knees go weak.

Indeed!

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #9 
The beads and doggy style sounds yummy and fun indeed.  My new thing is to completely have my ass used.  He can request it at anytime and then somewhere near the end of the day I get to cum while he is fucking me but only when I have been given permission to do so. Something about the happy/naughty housewife turns me on big time. lol

Reply with quote  #10 
Some kind of daring for me...wanna try beads...any recs for the beginner?
macnroy

Reply with quote  #11 
I always enjoy my jelly beads.  They are nice and soft and go up in size on the string so you can go as far as you can with them. 

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxliger

Some kind of daring for me...wanna try beads...any recs for the beginner?

Hey xxxliger,

Check out this post on the Wonderful World of Anal beads

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.