Tabu Toypro
Em & Lo address the reusing of sex toys that outlast relationships

Some highlights..."If you’re only going to reuse it on yourself, fine: go nuts. But if you’re thinking of reusing it with a new partner? Our answer is always no, especially if it’s a toy that can’t be fully sterilized. But we still don’t care how “hygienic” 100% silicone is or how it’s “totally safe if you boil it for a few minutes on the stove top” or how you can slap a condom on a non-porous toy: that’s just plain disrespectful (and kinda gross) in our book."

"The only exception to this etiquette guideline is this: you have a toy you’ve only ever used on yourself before that you’d like to introduce to your partner."

"...any shared toys can spread STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis B, and trichomoniasis, especially in the moment. There are no definitive studies on the rates of infection via toys, but we would hope that the mere possibility is enough for you: so don’t be passing that prop back and forth between naughty bits, without sterilizing it first or putting a fresh condom on it."

entire article here
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Yuck! I'm going to have to run this one past the Mrs. Even not considering the health issue isn't this a little personal. When I buy one for my honey it's a gift for her that I wouldn't want anyone else to use under any conditions. Hank
Quote 0 0
Adriana
^ Agreed. Toys can have an emotional aspect to them as well but.. if you've put down a pretty penny on something, I can understand not wanting to toss it just cause a relationship went south
Quote 0 0
sextoys
These toys have gained wide acceptance among couples. They are having numerous benefits of Sex Toys.

(link removed for spam.)
Quote 0 0
Adriana
OMG YAY SPAM!

-ahem-
Quote 0 0