1. You have to be against abortion, but support capital punishment on demand.
2. You have to believe that governments create oppression and businesses create prosperity.
3. You have to believe that the man wearing a turban in the airport is more of a terrorist than the white man carrying a concealed gun.
4. You have to believe that federal funding is a handout and that disadvantaged people should be able to “pull themselves up by their bootstraps,” just like you and your daddy and his daddy before him.
5. You have to believe that someone made up global warming to scare you into not driving that gas-guzzling SUV.
6. You have to believe that being sexually confused is an abomination that God hates.
7. You have to believe that the people advocating those afflicted with AIDS should “stop whining.”
8. You have to believe that if schools don’t provide sex education and/or condoms, then kids just won’t think about sex and it will all just go away.
9. You have to believe that animal rights activists aren’t doing “what God intended,” but hunters are.
10. You have to believe that if someone has fallen on hard times it is their own fault and they should be given no help.
11. You have to believe that God lives in your own little box and that He hates all the same things and people you do.
12. You have to believe that the ACLU is bad because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the NRA is good because it supports certain parts of the Constitution.
13. You have to believe that the tax on your yacht is too high and that the homeless man isn’t being taxed enough.
14. You have to believe that the contributions to American history made by Caucasian men are more important than those made by women and African-Americans.
15. You have to believe that Black History Month is reverse racism, but the Confederate flag is just a historical symbol.
16. You have to believe that any war we fight is for a good reason, because the president said so.
17. You have to believe that God loves everyone, except for gay people.
18. You have to believe that this message is part of a crazy, left-wing revolution.
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
that's not nice, I consider myself consevative but I accept everyone regardless of religion or what they believe. Hell, I'm bisexual so does that make me any less conservative in my beliefs?
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
Awwww.. come on Chaos, it's just a joke. Ya'll have entire cable channels and talk radio stations dedicated to ripping the liberals apart. But I'm curious and I want to ask this in a totally respectful way:  What is it exactly that makes you feel conservative? Your party does not support non-judeo christian beliefs (and particularly non-heterosexual behavior.) You sound like an intelligent, open-minded girl so I would think this would be at odds with your lifestyle? It's funny, sometimes people are so adamant that they are conservative and then when you lay out their beliefs they are surprised to find that they really aren't. (Or vice versa with people who think they are liberal.) I think some people just get hooked on a candidate or a party and it becomes like their football team, you know? There is a "political compass" test you can take online to see exactly where you fall on the left and right scale. It's kinda fun too. Here it is if you want to check it out: http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

P.S: Please don't think I have a liberal agenda! I'm not even a democrat! I hate labels but I guess I'm actually more of a "Ron Paul independent" type of girl.
Quote 0 0
Bush Meets his Maker

During the hottest year on record, George W. Bush finally realized the full weight of his mistake in supporting Big Pollution. Facing worldwide drought, fires, and famine, all brought on by global warming, Bush fell to his knees.

"Save us, Lord!" cried Bush, tears streaming down his face.

"YOU CALLED?" came a booming voice from the sky. Startled, Bush sobbed.

"Why are you doing this to the world, God?"

"WHY? YOU CUT DOWN MY FORESTS. YOU SUCKED BLACK POISON OUT OF THE GROUND AND BURNED IT IN YOUR STUPID SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES. YOU IGNORED ALL OF THE WARNINGS I SENT TO YOU THROUGH YOUR SCIENTISTS. YOUR ARROGANCE AND WASTEFUL WAYS CAUSED THIS. I HAD NO HAND IN IT."

"Never mind that, Lord. I'm asking for help here. We're in big trouble!"

"YES, YOU ARE. INCIDENTALLY, YOU KNOW THE STORY OF GENESIS THAT TALKS ABOUT MY CREATING THE WORLD IN SEVEN DAYS? THAT STORY IS TRUE. WHAT YOUR IGNORANT FUNDAMENTALISTS DON'T REALIZE IS THAT A DAY TO ME IS THE EQUALIVALENT OF ABOUT ONE BILLION EARTH YEARS."

"Yeah, yeah, that's great, Lord. Now will you help us or not?" responded a flustered Bush.

"THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I INTEND TO HELP YOU. THE BAD NEWS IS THAT I'M BOOKED SOLID FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. YOU'RE FIRST ON MY LIST TOMORROW."
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
haha, I took that test for a govenment class and I was left wing in the middle. I guess I'm conservative because I don't really believe in abortion and thats always a big liberal thing. I just think there are better options. I'm conservative in religion, immagration, death penalty and things like that but I get to be open minded when I accept people for the way they are. No one's hurting me because they're wiccan! I let people be who they are and I expect the same thing! ^.^ I really am liberal on the gay rights thing, I'm bi and my best friend is gay who the hell am I to say she can't marry her girl!? Oh well!
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
Here's one-"Hillary Clinton says she's the most qualified because she was married to a president for eight years. Now let me ask you, if a brain surgeon quit his job, would everyone in the operating room say, "Wait, let's get his wife."

Quote 0 0