Tabu Toypro
Greta Christina bares all in her post called 25 Things I Want (in bed).

Title pretty much speaks for itself, so please read it and then tell us in the comments (doesn't have to be 25 things) what do YOU want? (in bed)

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I'm gonna think about this one...consult with Dreamer...and I'll get back to ya...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
KinkyKitten
I'll give ya my top 5!

1) I want to be fucked by 2 men. Not necessarily DP but being penetrated by one while giving oral to the other is sooo hot to me.

2) I want to be smacked on the ass with a belt

3) I want to do a hooking up with a total stranger roleplay

4) I want to wear crazy high stripper heels and get fucked in all kinds of normally impossible positions

5) I want to have sex while being suspended in shibari bondage.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
"I want to spend an entire day devoted solely to sex. " sounds good..

I guess my main thing is, I want to be in a place where some of my fantasies can happen.

Quote 0 0
lil_naughty_me
this is a couple thing here so its combined lol

1:i wanna be fucked by a strap on
2:she wants a rape fantasy
3:i wanna get dressed as a girl n let a guy use me
4:she wants dp up her ass
5:we both love bondage

all we can think of right now
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hot! Keep it going...!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
ireallywanttoknow
1. I want an experience with another couple and my wife.
2. I want a threesome with another woman and my wife.
3. I want a threesome with another guy and my wife.
4. I want to eat my wife out after another guy has come in her.
5. I want to experience sex with another guy
6. I want to give a blow job.
7. I want my wife to lick my cock clean after I have finished inside her.
8. I want my wife to watch me have sex with another woman.
9. If I like #5 I want her to watch me have sex with another man.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
There were certainly a lot of great ideas there but my favorite was the, "All day in bed." This takes some devious planning on my part though because Saturday or Sunday are usually the only opportunity for us. With me retired and the wife still working for another three to four years it's not as easy as you might imagine. By Saturday my honey usually has a pretty long list of honey do's for me. Being retired though I have the week to prepare. I try to get most of what I know needs doing accomplished by Friday, and that leaves Saturday for running around and shopping. If all goes well on Saturday then on Sunday morning, with me being an early riser, I'll make her favorite breakfast complete with a couple of mimosas, and deliver it to her in bed. Around five thirty, six o'clock in the evening she'll act surprised and say,"You know what, we just spent the whole day in bed." Using my best poker face, I'll try to say nothing. It doesn't work every time but that's what I've got planned for this weekend and with us both off  on Monday, who knows, I may try for a two fer. HHH 
Quote 0 0
studley
Hell, I'd be happy just to have sex.
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
As some of you might know I write a few stories on here. Some are made up but most have some parts at are fact but might be imbellished a  little.  Another thing is that we are all getting older and what we did in our younger years might not be a reality today but hey wouldn't it be fun to try it all over again?  So her goes, just a few things I would like to try, some for the first time, others as a repeat.

1Go back to Korea and find the first two woman I slept with,  yes I was a glutton and paid for two at a time, and they kept asking me back for some odd reason.

2. Find the girl who was a WAC and 6 month PG from Fort Hood.  We got along great and she was one of the hottest sex partners I was ever with, once I got over the hump. After she had the kid, she got out and never heard from her again, her idea not mine.

3, Have a sexual relationship with a girl I went to high school with, then lost contact with, then met up with and got engaged to only to screw that up.  She forgave me after a few years and we're still friends but I still would love to make love to her again. There's one more from that time period, a Italian, Syrian,  cheerleader from a local Catholic high school, had some wild make out sessions but she was a good Catholic girl and didn't even get under her blouse once. She dumped me because her parents thought I was to wild and it almost killed me, I still think about her.

I guess what I basically want is to have a shot at least once with each of the woman I ever had sex with. I only hope I would live long enough to finish the job. 
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
My last remaining fantasy is that of the cuckhold. That is to say, I would love to see my wife have every orifice filled by three well hung men.
Quote 0 0
to be honest I've had just about all my fantasies acted out so the answer to that question would currently be breakfast.
Quote 0 0
latinoguy
Annabanana wrote:

to be honest I've had just about all my fantasies acted out so the answer to that question would currently be breakfast.

Now here's a kind of gal I want to meet..
Quote 0 0
So tell me about yourself Latinoguy. What do you fantasize about?
Quote 0 0
Dave465
Annabanana wrote:

Dang, I'd like to know what you know!
Quote 0 0