Naked Stranger
Now that I am 50 I don't cum as much or as hard....anything out there to help improve this?  Anything out there to stay harder longer?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey Stranger,

It is not uncommon for orgasm intensity to decrease as you age, but there are some things you can do to reverse these effects. Prostate massage is going to be key to acheiving stronger, more intense orgasms plus it has health benefits! We have some great toys specifically designed to assist you with this.

Check out the Aneros line of toys. They have differnt sizes depending on your level of experience.

You might also like the Rude Boy, which is smaller than it looks!

And do some reading on this topic here: (DonJulio has a great response)http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=50.msg127#msg127

Another suggestion is to perform Kegel Excercises. The great thing about this excersice is you can do it anytime, anywhere. There is a detailed article on how to do these right here: http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=375.0

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I'm sixty-seven years old and from my experience if you're healthy it has a lot to do with your partner. Your significant other is going to have to be a lot more aggressive and tactile than when you were in your twenties or thirties. Patience helps also. My trainer at the gym, a woman, recommended some Kegel and abdominal exercises and that helped a lot. If you partner realizes that she's not playing with a teenager anymore then you might not get the frequency that you once did but the quality will be great. Hank 
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Naked Stranger: I just visited the urologist's office and spent a few uncomfortable minutes with his finger up my ass and found I have an enlarged prostate. The PSA test said I don't have cancer and he's pretty sure also but he asked me about weak stream peeing or difficulty cuming and I got to thinking. Have you been checked out? Hank
Quote 0 0
Hank,

I was in a similar situation and had a naturopath tell me I needed at least 50-100 mgs of zinc picolinate and 200 mcg of selenium. not what you get in a multi but the straight stuff. These are 2 minerals that have been leached out of our soil so most men are deficient and it sets them up for prostate issues. Taking them did help me and as a side effect increased my sex drive as well. Maybe this will help you too.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
You might also ask you lover for a finger wave the next time she goes down on you for a BJ. My experience is that it will make you cum so hard you'll probably blow the wax out of her ears. Hank
Quote 0 0