Tabu Toypro
Crazy pregnancy stories this week. First off, have you read about the 9 (yes NINE) year old girl that gave birth in China? Yikes! Can you imagine? Wait - has she even had her period yet? I suppose if she were ovulating she could get pregnant - but at 9?? When do we start ovulating? P Gell to the rescue!

Anyway, poor little thing. I hear they are "looking" for the person who impregnated her to formally charge him.

In adult pregnancy news...

A Turkish man has discovered he is only the biological father of one of his two twin children. To make matters worse, it seems he has kept the child that is biologically his and disowned the other, who ended up in a state care institution. (Come on - Like it was the kid's fault?) And the woman? She got death threats from her own as well as her soon to be ex-husband's family. Bummer! Things like adulterous affairs are not taken lightly in Turkey!

Read the piece here - it details how this can happen in humans, albeit rare.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
I was buzzing the net for something else, and thought I'd check in and see what was going on here.

Pro asked: Can you imagine? Wait - has she even had her period yet? I suppose if she were ovulating she could get pregnant - but at 9?? When do we start ovulating? P Gell to the rescue! 

Yes, it is completely possible. Some girls can ovulate for a year of more (sporadically) before they start menarche (the first menstrual period) and some girls have enough secondary sexual characteristics (pubic hair, breast buds with some fatty tissue around them, under arm hair and some hormonal changes) as young as seven or eight! It used to be rare, but is more common now, some believe due to so many hormones in our food! As well as a theory that lots of soy foods can contribute to the increased estrogen in young girls bodies. I think the hormone in food theory has more merit, there is still a lot of debate about "phyto-estrogens" (chemicals in plants which as similar to human hormones) and whether these hormones are even utilized and assimilated by the human body, or have no effect.

I've known girls to menstruate as young as 8 and it is not uncommon for a 9 or 10 year old to menstruate (again, usually sporadically, not cyclically) or at least ovulate.  My girls would get menstrual like cramps at the same time I was having my period as young as 8 or 9.  It took until the second one to go, "OMG, this poor kid complains of "a tummy ache" every time I get my period. She must be ovulating and having some uterine cramps." Motrin works wonders for this.  As women in the same household usually cycle together, the timing was the key. After a year or two (longer in one of them)  of this they'd start to menstruate on  the same day I do.

I hope they figure out who harmed this poor child. Rape is the only explanation here. I likewise hope the child isn't blamed for the pregnancy. Poor kid.

The record for youngest age for pregnancy was a 5 year old girl in, I believe, India. As far as I know an uncle was to blame, but I don't know what happened to him. Castration with a dull butter knife would be a good idea to me....those who hurt children.........
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0