Here's the deal folks. I've been married for 15 years and my husband and I had pretty good sex in the beginning though I've always been kind of a "hard cummer." Slowly but surely he became less concerned about foreplay which meant no more oral. That was a bummer because I've never really had an orgasm with regular sex. Then my girlfriend talked me into buying a pocket rocket and THAT was money well spent because I finally felt like I could get the same enjoyment as him. I could even cum at the same time as him which I thought would never happen so that has become my regular mode of sex with him for the last year. I thought everything was fine and he seemed to love my brand new lust for sex. Then he goes and loses it for no apparent reason and accuses me of bieng a deviant and throws my toy in the trash. Here I thought it was saving our sex life and apparently he was COMPLETELY threatened by it. It's not as if this 3 inch piece of harmless plastic even resembles anything like a penis but he seems to think it replaced him. I never even use it without him!!! What on earth do I do? Am I supposed to face a life of bad sex to stay married to the man I love?
Quote 0 0
The thing that drives me craziest about some men (and I mean crazy in the bad way, not crazy in the let's-fuck-all-night kind of way) is that they seem to think sex toys are there to be their replacements. No way guys! (Okay, okay, not always.) Those sex toys are made for two . . . or three . . . or more . . .  people to enjoy. Don't get me wrong, plenty of guys think they've died and gone to heaven when I tell them I'm ready to make all their fantasies come true and whip out some kinky sex toys. But plenty of men just aren't use to a woman who knows her way around the adult toys store in town. When I'm first trying to get some kinky sex toys into the bedroom with a new guy, I always make it very clear that I want the sex toys to be there to add to his pleasure- NOT because I'm bored with our sex life or because he's not doing enough for me.

I also make it clear that those sex toys aren't just there for me to lie back and let him use on me. Those kinky sex toys were made for him to reap the benefits of, too. With a little experimentation pretty much any sex toy that can make me come can be used on him too. I've used my vibrator to tease my partner's nipples and my more open minded guys have discovered they love being penetrated with my favorite dildo.
Quote 0 0
Better for you to get some satisfaction from your vibrator than from the next door neighbor. Maybe you should ask him which he'd prefer!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Get him to  read this: http://ofsexandlove.com/2008/11/09/toy-intimidation/

If it doesn't help. Invest in another toy and a locking toy case which he cannot get into. If all else fails, I would consider counseling.
Quote 0 0