Tabu Toypro
A lingerie company in France titilated passers-by on the street with this shadow dancing woman for 10 days! The big reveal shows she was decked out in lingerie from the underwear label Aubade. This was their advertising for the launch of their new website.

Can you imagine if someone tried this in the states? She revealed nothing, but I could still hear the prudes yelling, "But the children! The Children...aaahhhh!" Let's try not sheltering our children and start having healthy, frank conversations about sex, nudity and the human body instead of shaming people into the closet.

here's the video: http://sex-and-blogs.com/archives/005258.php

And she got applause!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Clever indeed!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I have been trying to get Dreamer to try a strip tease. Boy, does this give me an idea about how to raise her comfort level. Now I just gotta figure out how to make a curtain she can dance behind!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
Great idea for advertising. Like you said, though, wouldn't work in the states.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Roadie wrote:

I have been trying to get Dreamer to try a strip tease. Boy, does this give me an idea about how to raise her comfort level. Now I just gotta figure out how to make a curtain she can dance behind!

Shadow dancing is great because if you are a little inhibited (which I'm sure Dreamer isn't you can really feel comfortable that your moves aren't being scrutinized. It's a fun tease and a great way to work up to that stripper pole you've always wanted in your bedroom. 

Here's what you can do, Roadie. You need a lamp or light, obviously, to be positioned behind the dancer. In front of her could be a plain sheet. Now the trick is hanging it. I happen to have photography backdrop stands which work perfectly. But if you don't have something like that, try a curtain rod in a doorway. They make these expandable rods that sort of squeeze into place by a spring inside the rods. Those work well because sheets are pretty light.

Then all you need is a little music and I bet I don't have to say too much more...
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
A link to 10 Striptease Tips
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I hadnt really thought about using just a door way...I had visions of something as big as a stage...but knew that would never work...Thanks Madam ToyPro! My weekly shopping list just grew by a couple items!

And I thought the 10 Strip Tease Tips were great! I think part of Dreamer's problem with trying a strip tease was her weight...but she has got that well under control now. Maybe its time to make another suggestion?!?!

P.S. Until Deamer's son came to live with us, we were in the planning stages of turning the extra bedroom into a 'play room' and a stripper pole was one of the things that was going to be in there!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
ooh! that would've been fun to decorate!
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
FUN! Now, if we could only get the kids out of the house for the night......Not that we "shelter" our children from healthy sensual images, just that....when it's Mama, it's a little different.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0