Tabu Toypro
Lily Q over at theFrisky posted a foodsexvideo.com piece called the Meat Closet. It's an erotic short featuring the preparations for a sensual meal, complete with sexual innuendos, aural stimulation and little cutaways of sexy red heels and handcuffs. She met the site's Cook in Heels and even helped interview people on the street about their sexiest food stories.

Immediately after watching, I visited their site and was captivated by a video comment left by James. That is why this post makes it into the "Oral Sex" category. Not only was I turned on to the foodsexvideo.com site, which is eye candy for those of you into sex and food, but I was in a coma after watching his video comment.

He turns us on to "Tampopo", a Japenese "noodle western" that deliciously displays scenes of erotic food play. The video he posted shows two scenes that should leave you craving eggs and oysters or at least a sensual make-out session with your lover.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Pro: The raw egg thing, yuck. I hate eggs but the raw oyster and the Ama diver, that was appealing. Thanks, Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Ya know, Hank, I'm not into raw eggs either (Rocky killed that for me as a child, thank goodness) but I thought the way he handled the shell, gently dribbling out the albumen, then raising it to his lips...it was pretty sensual.

The passing of the yolk made me think of the snowballing post some months back. Not sure which I'd run from first!
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
DirtyDetails has a nice little sticky and sweet piece about food and sex: Lips...Tongue...Taste

Bon appetit!
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0