First of all you may want a friend for some help, but all you do is get a Q-tip and put some Vaseline or lube on it, I like something really thick, then you sit with your legs spread. Pull the hood of your clit back and rub the Q-tip lightly over just your little clit. Then either you or your friend can put a vibrator or dildo inside of you. If I dont have anybody to help me I use a dildo with a suction cup on the bottom in the shower and then I squat over it. My orgasms are phenomenal!!
Quote 1 0
the_end
thanks for the tip im gonna have to try this!
Quote 1 0
Adriana
Vaseline is not good for girly bits. Go with an actual lube.
Quote 0 0
dreamer60
I usually use the shower massage when I'm in there, this sounds interesting.
Quote 0 0
SleepingDreamer
I just came across this and I'd like to say to please not use vaseline, not only does it destroy latex condoms but it loves to cause infections- mainly yeast infections if it's introduced to the vaginal canal. Also, be careful with q-tips as it can push bacteria and debris up under your hood- don't be too rough either, you don't want to hurt anything.

My suggestion is use just a finger that's lubricated, but make sure to pee afterward- peeing after clitoral stimulation ANYTIME (especially those spur of the moment times when you or your partner can't wash their hands) will help to prevent infections.

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I bought my wife a sower toy that looks like a hose connected to an over sized douche nozzle. It has four lines of holes up the sides and it tees into the shower head. It was a favorite of a friend and came highly recommended. Any one had any experience with this? I haven't installed it yet and my wife is sceptical. Hank 
Quote 0 0
Adriana
^ I've seen some shower attachments meant for sex - I think they're pretty similar to those detachable shower heads (with longer hoses) and I know masturbating that way is VERY common.
Quote 0 0