Roadie
I am so disappointed that nobody has posted any more pictures in the Erotic Photo Gallery. I thought that by posting Dreamer's wet t-shirt, more people might become involved in that. There doesnt have to be a picture of a face to got with that t-shirt, just the t-shirt!

Or is it that I am a lone pervert here? Seems Dreamer and I have more pictures than anybody. There have been a lot of views, but not very many responses. We seem to have a lot of voyeurs (I assume thats what they are?) but not a lot of exhibitionists.

We will continue to post pictures...we just more people would become involved.

Thats my short rant...I'm done now.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Sorry Man, guilty as charged. Too much trolling, not enough posting. I'm throwing an oldy but a goody in the photos section.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
You may have ventured into a less crowded area than you think Roadie. I don't want to say less popular, but I have an old Panasonic VHS recorder and a couple of years ago I bought a digital video recorder that's more compact but I seldom use either of them because of the time it takes to set up, the batteries you have to deal with and frankly the results I get are far from professional and for me not worth the time and trouble. My wife has a digital still camera but it hardly ever gets used because every time we want to take a damn picture the batteries are low. So my guess is that if you're not getting the positive response you wanted or expected it's nothing personal just that there aren't that many "shutter bugs" around anymore. I know I could probably get better results if I wanted to take the time to take a class some where but for me it's just not important. Hank
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I agree with Hank. Tabu forums aren't really the most happening place on the internet.

for me personally, sex forums have nothing to do with sexy images. I just like to talk.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Yeah but if a picture is worth a thousand words think about all you could say. I'm retired and I still work part time and I use visual aids as often as possible, but they're not usually mine. Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hank Alvarez wrote:

You may have ventured into a less crowded area than you think Roadie. I don't want to say less popular, but I have an old Panasonic VHS recorder and a couple of years ago I bought a digital video recorder that's more compact but I seldom use either of them because of the time it takes to set up, the batteries you have to deal with and frankly the results I get are far from professional and for me not worth the time and trouble. My wife has a digital still camera but it hardly ever gets used because every time we want to take a damn picture the batteries are low. So my guess is that if you're not getting the positive response you wanted or expected it's nothing personal just that there aren't that many "shutter bugs" around anymore. I know I could probably get better results if I wanted to take the time to take a class some where but for me it's just not important. Hank

Actually, taking nude/semi-nude self photos is at an all-time high! Cameras are in almost every mobile phone nowadays and even the tweens are into it. (see posts on "sexting" I think most people send them phone to phone, or post them on social networking sites as opposed to forums like this. But eventually I'm sure more will show up. 

Thanks for your contributions Roadie, or maybe we should thank Dreamer? 
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0