lovehandles25
hello all..  i was just watching a movie and it made me think about things...and i pose this question(s) to anyone who wants to put their two or even three cents in... if you have been friends w/ someone almost all your live, and one day you have sex what does that mean?  B/c that happened to me (also a women) and my female best friend, and i was just thinking about it. B/c I mean can you really mistakenly have sex w/ someone?    And then erase it from the record?  Or was there actually something to it?
Quote 0 0
the_end
im a little confused by what your asking but if you mean can you hook up with your best friend and still be friends? than sure me and my best guy friend hooked up and we were still friend but then i moved and we dont talk anymore but its not because we had sex its just because we live so far away. can you forget it happened? for me that is a no but some people are very very good at blocking out things they dont want to remember. if you have been friends with that person all your life and then have sex with them i think its kinda natural because if you have a true best friend that you have known your whole life than you love them in some way. i dont know if this makes any sense but its just my opinion, if you have sex with someone you love even if it is just the one time than why should it be awkward or why should you have to block it out?
Quote 0 0
lovehandles25
reply to: the_end
thats kinda wat i meant....but i was thinking what happened, u know? Cuz its seems like b4 there was a certain amount of tension but nothing ever really got that far and then......
who knows maybe it was building up to that moment.. but i know we'll still be friends..
thank you for your insight..

Hmmm  she might be blocking, but I dunno...b/c she makes passing remarks occasionally if we discussing something mildly related and then I realize what she's talking bout...

But i think also b/c our families are very religious and very close 2 each other...and if they knew thye'd go ballistic, but sometimes I wonder if they think about us b/c we do spend 95% of the time 2gether. just yesterday i was at her house and ended up spending the night...(no sex involved)...sorry if Im pouring out my business as a reply 2 u...lol
my bad
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I think it would depend a lot on the circumstances, and a lot more than you revealed above. If you were both, or one of you, was married, I'd say that was a no no. If you were both single and attracted to each other, there's no foul that I can see. I'd guess you were both horny and simply accommodated each other. If there's a working relationship involved and one is subordinate to the other than there could be some legal ramifications, other wise; shit happens. What are friends for? I'd like to know more about what happened after you slept together because of a similar sad experience I had years ago before I was married. Hank
Quote 0 0