MarshaMarsha!
Sometimes I wonder what category I fit into when it comes to my sex toys. I love my little petite vibe and my Fun Factory Rose Delight because they are sort of pretty and elegant (very feminine like me) they make me feel like I am making love to myself not just “getting off”. But I also LIVE for my big motorized Colt Rotating Probe and my Cyber Glass 4-way dildo. You can't beat them for no-bells-and-whistles-make-me-scream down-home fuckin. I am sort of an all-over-the-place universal lover of sex toys I guess, (my boyfriend calls me a Mixed martial artist of masturbation!) My next purchase I’m on the fence about though, and I was hoping I could get some help from the community here on the boards? I want to expand my experience, and this time I am thinking that I’d like to get something a bit unusual that I can easily and pleasurably use both alone and with my husband. He loves to watch me play and I love it too but I was thinking of something that could act as sort of a mutual toy? Does that make sense?

can’t wait to read your suggestions!
"Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions." Woody Allen
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Not a lot of "mutual toys" out there that are very creative, but your question reminded me of a post someone else wrote about. The couple had a double entry masturbator, say like the Juli Ashton Pussy & Ass. The female partner wore a little strap-on with internal vibrating plug (so she still gets pleasure) like the Penetrix. She would take one orifice while her hubby lubed up and took the other. It could still be used as a solo toy for either one - and the Penetrix could be subbed with a lot of different toys like the Share (without vibration) or the Feeldoe (with vibration), the Venus Bumble Bee, etc.

Just a thought - actually sounds like a safe way to have a three-way 
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
I saw your boyfriend’s analogy and I had to write back,  I AM an MMA fighter so I think it’s a pretty cool label..
I noticed you didn’t mention either way, whether your boy was cool with toys for himself, I mean, you know, like is he cool with you playing with his ass at all? If he is I would very very strongly suggest the Share Penetrator by Fun Factory, it’s a strapless strap on that you insert into your pussy and then you use your inside muscles to sort of maneuver it, or you can just pound away if he can take it. My girl LOVES hers and while she’s back there workin my prostate she swears she gets off too. The Feeldoe’s good too I hear but we bought the other one first so we never got to try the Feeldoe.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
What about an anal probe or other anal toy?
Quote 0 0
You guys want something you can both enjoy together; well I’ll just tell you what my husband and I do. For starters we have a sex swing, and that just takes everything to another level. Not that we use it every time we have sex, but when the kids are away and we have the time to plan a night together we ALWAYS break out the swing, so I do recommend it if you have any curiosity. Beyond that though, two years ago we bought the Beyond 2000 bull ring kit, that came with this soft cock ring that keeps him hard forever, and a sweet little bullet vibe that I just love. The coolest part about the Bull ring though is that it makes his cock actually VIBRATE! It admittedly took a second to get used to but when I got over the newness of the situation I fell in love with it, and so did he. In the swing he just uses his arms to swing me over his vibrating cock and it’s like he’s a living breathing sybian. And of course when my husband’s not around I will often use different pieces of the set on my own to play a bit.
Quote 0 0
Well I have to ask, since you wanna step out of what you’re used to, girlfriend, how far do you want to go? Like have you guys considered using a double dong? I like the Double Trouble, it is perfect if you two wanna try an MF scissor or if you wanna go ass to ass, but it ALSO works VERY well as a DP Vaginal and Anal dildo because it will bend like a mother fucker.
Quote 0 0
Now if that’s not his thing, and no judgement if it’s not-some guys like it, some guys don’t-but you wanna still try something new for you both I would strongly recommend something like a vibro cock ring. It's a cock ring that will vibrate on his equipment as well as your clit, and keep him hard longer than usual. I would also recommend also that if he is not yet comfortable with anything anal you do a little research here and learn how to give him a prostate massage. I PROMISE you that once he ejaculate through a prostate massage he’ll be running back here
Quote 0 0
Kickboxer wrote:

I saw your boyfriend’s analogy and I had to write back,  I AM an MMA fighter so I think it’s a pretty cool label..
I noticed you didn’t mention either way, whether your boy was cool with toys for himself, I mean, you know, like is he cool with you playing with his ass at all? If he is I would very very strongly suggest the Share Penetrator by Fun Factory, it’s a strapless strap on that you insert into your pussy and then you use your inside muscles to sort of maneuver it, or you can just pound away if he can take it. My girl LOVES hers and while she’s back there workin my prostate she swears she gets off too. The Feeldoe’s good too I hear but we bought the other one first so we never got to try the Feeldoe.

I love this guy.....
Quote 0 0
human_fighter
I own a share but havnt used it yet (gf is away and i bough it like 3 days ago) cant wait to try it and really want to use the next size up when one becomes available from our FLSTS (friendly local sex toy store )
Quote 0 0