DeathMule
I am addicted to licking p*ssy and @ss.... is this normal? I crave it all the time and swear I could do it all day... any others guys feel the same? any girls think they could keep up with my magical tongue?
Quote 0 0
DJ in LA
you're not only, as long as we're talking about female @ss... you're not alone, love to eat out!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Let's compare notes. I love it as long as she gives me the indication that she likes it. At my age sometimes it's harder than it was before to get it up but if she enjoys what I'm doing to her, no problem, it works for me too . So you're not weird. I'll bet there are a lot if us who enjoy it more than we'll admit publicly. Hank
Quote 0 0
I have a theory that if a man doesn't really like to eat a womans pussy he doesn't really like women. Ladies, if a man wrinkles his nose at going down he's got bigger problems than you think.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
An older corpsman I knew when I was a young Marine said, "If you don't eat her pussy someone else will." I think that's true and I've found that eating pussy is like eating chocolate, the more you get the more you want. And when it's clean and fresh I never get enough. Hank
Quote 0 0
TERM
Hank Alvarez wrote:

An older corpsman I knew when I was a young Marine said, "If you don't eat her pussy someone else will." I think that's true and I've found that eating pussy is like eating chocolate, the more you get the more you want. And when it's clean and fresh I never get enough. Hank

true true, adore taste, can ejnoy licking her for hours, givin  great pleasure to her...
Quote 0 0
MrDave
I love eatting pussy I never stick it before I lick it. I even like to get my tongue all in her ass and she loves it as well. Is that wroung?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hell no it's not wrong. It's very right
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
waterproof-vibrator
Well, I think It normal! I love to lick and love having someone licking me as well. I find it helpful for the relationships. It means that they care going down there when some people don't and find it "dirty"
anyway talking about it and i get a "feeling" hehe
I'm a crap-head spammer!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
    I know a few guys who openly admit to loving to eat pussy but when I suggest licking their lovers assholes. analingus, they're turned off and seem to be shocked. What do you expect, I'm a dirty old man. But if she's had a chance to clean up, inside and out, there's very little problem. Then again if it's a spur of the moment thing you're liable to get some nasty little surprises. Until recently it hadn't been a problem, but I have what my honey refers to as, "selective shit sensitivity." Most animal waste doesn't gross me out but cats', dogs' and people's do.The health issue aside, poop on a finger isn't too bad with a towel near by but you wouldn't want it on your tongue. 
    Recently "Pro" turned us on to dental dams, which I only knew about from root canals, (not some of my favorite memories). If you keep one and a tube of lube handy at your bedside you can get it out in the heat of the moment and both relax. It's a lot more compact than a roll of saran wrap and probably a lot closer than down stairs in the kitchen. Granted it's like screwing with a rubber, which I never liked and a former lover equated to, "taking a shower while wearing a rain coat." Theres not as much sensation but it's the "half a loaf that's better than none." You might want to consider it. Hank
Quote 0 0
macnroy
Any man that loves licking his women will stay a happy man. I have to say that having my ass licked is the best feeling, it feels so wrong and yet ooo to right. Women are the same way as well i am addicted to licking my husbands ass.
Love like you have never loved before.
Quote 0 0
ireallywanttoknow
You know I really love to eat at the "Y" and all this conversation reminded me of an old joke.  The definition of an overbite.  When you are eating pussy and it starts to taste like shit.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Love it! It could also work as an underbite, depending on which way you're facing. You should post it in Dirty Sex Jokes
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
tuffty

hmmmm....sounds delightful....i really must have dinner with you guys sometime !!!.....lol 
Everything you touch
Everything you see
Is all that your life will ever be 
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Hank, you don't keep a roll of Saran wrap in your bedroom? LOL! We do.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0