bobkis
Hello everybody,

I am having a problem in buying an adult toy.

The customs in my country do not allow such items to pass in, so I asked a lot of adult stores to change the original package of the item or to insert it in a fake one (for example a kitchen item, bathroom thing , or whatever), but they all refused to do it.

I am willing to buy it online and get it delivered to someone who can do this for me. All what he/she has to do is to change the package and to send it to my mail box in the US or the UK (depending on the residency), then it will be shipped to me.

Anyone trustworthy person who can help me with this? We'll talk in detail later on.

Thanks a lot~
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
The word "trustworthy" and your request do not go hand in hand. Good luck!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I understand that it's now only true in your country but in mine too. I've heard that there are many states in the U.S. that prohibit such practices and it's not just to protect their own industries like the wine makers in some states. Watch out! Big brother is watching. But, where there is a will there is a way. Hank
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Of course the shops would not go out, find another box and package your toy in it. That is going above and beyond the call of duty. I suggest you look up some tutorials for DIY sex toys.
Quote 0 0