Etsmbsh44
I have been married for 12 years. During our courtship and in the first years of our marriage my wife was willing to explore the things that she had never tried sexually. I honestly feel that now that we are well into our relationship. I love and respect this woman. I do not make demands of her to do the things that I enjoy and do not want to completely give up. Am I wrong to be angry and hurt that I am might never be able to enjoy my sexual needs? I am curious to see what everyone thinks.
Quote 0 0
 Question - Are you saying she is no longer interested in sex -or- is she not as adventurous anymore?
Quote 0 0
Etsmbsh44
We have sex but it is very vanilla and it is mostly, what I call, "go to sleep sex" and it is the same every time, always at night right after we lay down to go to bed. It is nice and it isn't bad sex but I am very sexually adventurous and she knew that when we got serious. She was all in for expanding her horizons until about 2 years into our marriage.  
Quote 0 0
Freelove47
I would like to add to your inquiry. So why is it sex is so taboo with anyone else other than your spouse? It seems that we have two things going on in my opinion... adhering to current social standards and insecurity.

I can give someone a hug or go get a massage to relax and no one has any issue with it,. What if we were all a bit less controlling and accepted that feeling good has many flavours. I don’t understand why sex is so restrictive? There are too many conditions that society places on it. We are in an age where we are finally opening up to recognize the normality of different sexual identities and preferences, but will still can only have sex with one Person.

I don’t profess to know the answer to all of this, but i feel that when two people connect, even for one night, what they do together should be Encouraged. I don’t think it diminishes an existing relationship.

I still believe in relationships, but i don’t believe it should mean that you are reserved to only ever having sex with that one person.

I know this is not a very supported position, but i think we as a society will need to reconsider monogamy.

Just my rambling thoughts for the day...
Quote 0 0