Anna woke up alone. Had the previous night’s events been a dream or the fantastic mythology of a lonely mind? He had left no trace save the raw feeling between her thighs and his musky, animal smell on her still-damp sheets. “Who are you?” she asked to no one in particular. She moved towards her window as if she might find clues to the identity of her strange neighbor: There she found a well-kept lawn, a soccer ball, a Sunday morning paper dampened in the rain..all the elements of suburban anonymity. His strange intrusion had marked her body and soul but he hadn’t even told her his name.

She stretched languidly and moved to the full-length mirror. There, written in her own crimson lipstick were 3 words: “8:00pm. Be ready.” Ready? What could that possibly mean? A date, perhaps? Picturing a night of awkward silences over nachos and margaritas she reminded herself that she wasn’t the dating kind. What could they possibly say to one another? “Like football?".. "Have sex with your neighbors often?”

She tried to prepare herself for what was to come. What would she wear? What would a confident woman wear? The new her? After looking at the sad, neutral-hued work separates in her closet she realized a little shopping was in order. There was that so-called "couple’s" store she drove by every morning on the way to work.. With darkened windows and rear-parking it was the type of place she imagined deviants would linger. Still, she found herself pulling into the “Lust Emporium.” A neon set of pouty lips flashed a welcome as she hustled quickly through the front door, her long overcoat collar worn high on her face. She mouthed a silent prayer that she wouldn’t be spotted by co-workers but thankfully the store appeared to be completely empty..nary a trace of a leering pervert in sight.

To her surprise the interior of the store was expensively lit and extremely tasteful. Almost like something she might find in a high-fashion boutique…A high-fashion boutique that happened to offer vibrators, dildos and crotchless panties… "May I help you?” a voice called. The sound was throaty and sensual but the accent was pure British finishing school. She turned and found herself staring, mouth agape. There before her stood the most exquisite woman Anna had ever seen. Elegant, refined, she carried a palpable sexual presence that seemed to envelop Anna. In short, she was everything Anna ever wanted to be. She stammered, unable to find words.

“Hello there, I’m Catherine. Is everything ok?” the woman purred with a slight smile. The woman was tall-her sculpted dancer’s legs encased in skin-tight thigh boots that must have put her at least 6 feet. Anna blushed and looked down at her ridiculous uniform of baggy sweats and overcoat. She wouldn’t blame the woman for mocking her. Suddenly, and much to her surprise, she found the words pouring out of her mouth in a nervous jumble…she told her her story. The neighbor. Everything that had happened the night before and everything she hoped would happen. What possessed her to confide in this creature-so aloof and sleek as a Siamese cat? After a long pause the woman nodded without a trace of shock or sarcasm as if she had heard it all before. “I understand, Love. Come with me.”

She extended her hand and slowly led her to the dressing rooms. With a flourish, Catherine swept open a door and presented her with a large, lushly decorated room the color of merlot. In the center of the room stood a huge, gilded mirror atop a platform bordered by a Persian rugs, an antique couch and dressing table. To Anna, it seemed more like the boudoir of a grand 18th century countess, not a sex store dressing room. “Do you like it?” she asked. “It’s beautiful” Anna exclaimed, fingering the rich tapestry on the wall. Almost as beautiful as you, she thought to herself. Funny, she had never thought of women in that way before.

“I like to think I offer something different here” said Catherine as she ran her fingers through her short, platinum blonde hair.  “I’m not just selling sex toys and lingerie, Anna. I’m selling new experiences. Fantasies. And I want to help you find your fantasy." Anna nodded, not quite getting her meaning. The tall, elegant blonde walked a semi-circle around her, surveying her from head to toe as if she could see right through her clothing, her skin, her soul..

Catherine offered her a brilliant smile.  "Will you let me?” At that moment Anna realised she would do virtually anything this woman asked of her. "Show me" Anna asked. "Teach me..please."
“There’s something different about you Anna. I want to show you what that is.” Catherine asked as she pulled her down to the couch and kissed her gently, their lips parted, tongues wet and searching. Catherine lifted Anna's sweatshirt over her head and cupped her large breasts in her hands, pushing them together and kneading them slowly. Then she extended her pink, feline tongue to a nipple. "SO nice.." she murmured.."Why don't you taste it yourself."  Teasing it and nicking it gently with her white teeth, she pushed it towards Anna's face and offered it to her open lips. Anna took both breasts in her hands and pushed both rock-hard nipples in her mouth. She suckled herself while Catherine whispered words of appreciation. "I'm sucking my own tits" she thought, with a wicked thrill. Her clit was already throbbing with an urgency that surprised her and she struggled out of the rest of her clothes.

They embraced. She looked into the mirror, transfixed by the site of her own pale, milky body, so feminine and rounded, intertwined with Catherine’s - so tanned, long and lithe. Catherine’s leather skirt was so short that Anna could see the thin magenta material of her panties peeking through and the metallic gleam of something else..an earring perhaps? Clearly they were soaked through and she felt elated that Catherine was as aroused as she. Suddenly, to her horror she realized they weren’t alone. A short, muscular young man had quietly entered the room and stood there holding tray, as if waiting for instruction. “What’s HE doing here???” she shrieked. 

Catherine gestured with a laugh to the strangely handsome boy, all bulging biceps and tattoos. “That he happens to be my personal assistant, Blade. And she is here to serve us in whatever way we desire.” As Anna watched the boy place the tray on the corner table and gracefully uncork a bottle of wine she noticed his smooth skin and high cheekbones. She wondered why she hadn’t realized he was female to begin with. She could see the distinct shape of Blade’s pronounced nipples through his? her? white tank. Anna briefly wondered what it would be like to touch them. Blade and Catherine were complete opposites but both undeniably alluring in their own way. Everything about Blade seemed edible, like a warm loaf of bread she wanted to sink her teeth into.

“Blade, this is Anna. Isn’t she lovely?” Blade looked up and ran her eyes over Anna’s body with a look of unabashed appreciation and handed her a glass of wine. “She’s stunning Miss Catherine. Hello Miss Anna.” Blade quickly resumed looking at her feet. “Blade, I’d appreciate it if you brought to bring Anna the kid leather harness in a size 6 and platform boots in a size 6 ½. She has a special evening planned. Oh, and Blade? Please lock the front door. We’ll be closing early for the day.” Anna was astonished she had guessed her exact sizes correctly. As she looked around the room she realized Blade had dissapeared-or seemed to have de-materialized at Catherine’s command.

Nervously, she took of sip of her wine and felt its calming warmth spread through her belly. Catherine took the glass from her hand and looked deep into her eyes, probing her for something she wasn't quite sure she actually possessed. “I believe you have a great capacity for experience. Shall we begin?” She stroked her cheek and smiled, letting her fingers trail lightly to her lips, her chest..and lower. Anna felt her pulse quicken and that familiar wetness between her legs. She wanted to touch Catherine, kiss her, explore every dark, feminine recess of her body... Clumsily, she lunged toward her, almost spilling her wine. Catherine stood up quickly and put down the glass. “Patience, Love. Let’s not jump the gun. …”She took her hand and kissed it. “First you’ll have to learn to give and receive devotion and punishment. You may end up finding them equally exquisite.”

Blade appeared at the door holding a jumbled mess of leather straps and shoes and dropped it on the floor with an insolent shrug. ‘Blade, what did I tell you before?” growled Catherine viciously, breaking the spell. She gestured to the mess on the floor. “And how would you expect me to reward a shoddy presentation like this? You lack discipline. You aren’t fit to serve a Goddess like Anna. Now drop.” Blade obediently dropped on all fours, her head touching the carpet. “I’m sorry Miss Catherine. I’ll try harder.” She muttered, reminding Anna of a scolded puppy. To her amazement, she crawled to Catherine’s feet and began polishing her boots with great, wet sloppy kisses. She felt repulsed but saw it clearly pleased Catherine and she felt an odd pang of jealousy at their shared intimacy.

Catherine took Blade by the ear and tugged her roughly to attention, underscoring each command with a yank that made the small woman yelp. “YOU will help Anna dress now. YOU are to do as she pleases. YOU are not to make eye contact with her unless specifically given permission to do so. Is that understood?”
“Yes Miss Catherine” whimpered Blade, as she slowly untangled the leather straps before her and crawled to Anna’s side. “Would it please Miss Anna to dress?” the cowed woman asked, eyes locked to the floor. Anna looked to Catherine who then gave her a reassuring nod. “Go on Love. She’s your pet to enjoy.”

“Ok..uhm… Dress me.” she said, and sat before Blade with arms crossed. She felt entirely ill-suited for this role that Catherine so obviously excelled at. But somehow, looking at the toned, young androgyny curled at her feet she could see how she might learn to like it. Blade cupped Anna’s heel and began to slip on the platform knee boots, taking slow, deliberate care with the lacing as if it was it's own act of foreplay.  Blades growing excitement at being in such close proximity to Anna’s feet was clear to see-especially when she breathed deeply and gently nipped the arch of her foot. “Easy girl..” cautioned Catherine, but there was no real malice in the command.

When Anna stood up and pulled the harness on it snapped into place she heard Blade and Catherine gasp simultaneously. She could see why. It was an amazingly intricate cross work of hand-tooled leather that left open areas for her ample, uptilted breasts.  It must have taken someone weeks of hand stitching to create and it seemed it was created specially for her. Most tantalizing of all was the two thin straps that plied open her labia leaving her dripping womanhood exposed and wide open as an x-rated invitation. Gone was the nervous wallflower, Anna had become a living embodiment of sex and she knew it. She walked up the platform and surveyed herself in the mirror. She smiled then she gave Catherine a “what now?” shrug.

“Go on.” Catherine said as she sat on the couch, satisfied as a chesire cat. “What's your pleasure Anna? Blade is very skilled at all forms of pleasure. I trained her myself. USE her. Or would you prefer to used?” With trepidation, Anna turned to look at Blade. She didn't even know what SHE wanted, much less what this strange girl could do for her. What did women do with each other? In her mind, she pictured alot of petting and hugging. Maybe Catherine had pegged her wrong. What would Catherine do in this situation?
“Look at me” she commanded in her most authoritative voice. She regretted sounding so phony. Yet-
Blade obeyed, her upturned face glowing with excitement-An odd yet desirable combination of male and female.
“Take off that shirt-NOW.” she commanded. Blade dutifully pulled off the wifebeater and exposed her rippling pectorals and plump, nipples topped with thick gold hoops. Anna leaned down and ran her hands over her muscular torso. The woman looked as though she were cut from marble but her skin was warm and soft as satin, different, yet infinitely desirable.

For reasons Anna herself could not fathom, she leaned down and took one of the rings in her hand and gently twisted it.  Blades face flushed. Then, she took both and tugged until Blade cried out..but didn't ask her to stop. Anna felt her own excitement growing and she reached down and slid two fingers inside her own dripping pussy. She extended her wet fingers to Blade’s face and commanded her to lick them clean. "Suck my fingers dry." she hissed. Blade lapped at them hungrily, her face flushed with happiness at the task at hand. 
“Very nice, Anna” Catherine crooned. “You’re a natural. Don’t stop now.”

Edged on by Catherine, Anna pulled Blade down on the platform with her and guided her face down to her wet slit and leaned back with legs spread. Blade gazed at it in admiration and began kissing it softly, sweetly, as if worshiping a deity.. “NO. Lick it, Bitch. Make me cum” Anna hissed. As she felt Blade launch her able tongue into action and make furious circles around her swollen clit she could hear Catherine’s delighted laughter. It felt divine but she wanted more, so much more. Anna grabbed Blade’s short-cropped hair and began pumping her hips in time to the motion, mashing her face into her most private area, grinding and thrusting as if to fuck Blade's beautiful face into total, utter oblivion.

“Faster.” she commanded, feeling her vaginal muscles tighten and contract to their rhythm. “Use your fingers…” Blade deftly slid in her two fingers and curled them into Anna’s g-spot. Anna felt her back arch and she began to tremble, she could smell the own musky scent of her sex.  “MORE..deeper..faster.." she grunted. Blade twisted her hand into position and began to push 2, 3 and then 4 fingers into her hungry hole all the way up to the knuckles. Anna wanted to be stretched. Used. Violated. Spent. “Put your hand all the way in” she moaned, her breath coming in ragged gasps.."Push it in."

“Are you sure Miss Anna? Do you know what that means?” whispered Blade, never changing her rhythm.
“Do as she says Blade.” commanded Catherine.
Anna was writhing now, desperate to take all that was hers..“Yes, God-FIST MY PUSSY! DO IT!”
Blade carefully pushed her hand deeper, marveling at the sight of Anna’s tight, pink pussy stretching wide, wider, then wide enough to accommodate her whole hand. Anna slid her hips down to accept Blade’s fist and watched as her hand disappeared to the wrist, her own milky juices dripping down the woman's small, muscular arm. As Blade began to push it in and out Anna could see it bulge beneath the surface of her abdomen, back and forth, bombarding her g-spot with every thrust. She felt all-powerful and completely vulnerable at the very same time. Pleasure and something akin to pain, but not quite, melding together in a delirious cocktail of sensation..

There was no turning back now. The burning sensation that spiraled from her toes to the very top of her spine grew more intense and insistent with each stroke of Blade’s skilled fist. It felt as if the orgasm building in her loins would surely flatten the both of them like a tornado. She wailed and a stream of hot brine erupted from her pussy..”OH GODDDDDDDDDD” she screamed as Blade extended her tongue to catch every precious spurt of her pearlescent juices. She felt as though her soul was separating from her body and she was soaring high above the scene below..then falling..falling. Blackness.

As she came to her eyes adjusted to the wet and rapturous face of Blade holding a towel..She was still on her back but completely nude now, covered in a thin kimono.. Catherine still seated on the couch calmly sipping her wine. “How long have I been like this..here?” she asked groggily as Blade helped her back into her clothing. It felt as though she’d been out for hours. “Only a short while, Love.” Said Catherine.
She handed Anna a large bag that contained the harness and boots.
Anna asked if she could pay her. "You and I have unfinished business, Love. But it’s getting late and you’ve got a date you don’t want to miss. Be on your way. I expect you’ll be back soon.”

A date? Realization hit with memories of her neighbor had already seemed like ancient history…the man who had started this chain of events. She would have to see where it would lead. She wouldn’t be late. She would see it through no matter where it led her. She wasn't afraid.

To be continued...
Quote 0 0
Badboy_69
"Ouch! That ring is hurting me!"

"That's no ring... That's my watch!"
Quote 0 0
Clairebear
Fuck the neigbor, these girls sound like more fun!
Quote 0 0
sexysteph
That was....so sexy, hot, and teasing.  More please!
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
Wow, I'm not a lesbian but that was cool.
Quote 0 0
deadkitty
Catherine reminds me so much of someone I know. Wonderful, please write more!
Quote 0 0
I love Catherine.
Quote 0 0
This story get's my vote for the winner. Erotically charged and professionaly written.
Quote 0 0
Rose55
Holey Moley  Give me more baby  I want part III  :-*
Quote 0 0